The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I think there’s a very good chance tonight’s little interview goes way off the rails. What the fuck are these 2 incredibly strange people going to talk about that the average person is going to relate to?

Almost certainly there’s going to a lot of just flat out weird moments.

5 Likes

Plus Elon is a sad edgelord who can’t help himself, and Trump a willing accomplice, so they’re probably going to goad each other into some dark places

2 Likes

I can’t imagine they even let each other finish a single sentence. Neither listens - they just wait to talk.

Are we sure it’s going to be live? If I was either Trump or Musk I would want to pre-record, edit, and just stream it as if it was live. Throw in some pretend softball questions from the “audience.”

I think this is very likely.

I also think Trump is in a dark place and Elon is likely to say something that sets him off. Not intentionally, just because Trump is an unhinged narcissist who sees attacks coming from everyone and everywhere.

Looks like it’s live at 8pm ET who’s going to take the bullet?!

The googles reminded me that desantis “launched his campaign” on Twitter about 30 years ago and it couldn’t keep up on infrastructure. For that twerp.

1 Like

My dream is that somewhere in Twitter SRE is a hero who recognizes that fucking up the site tonight to maximally embarrass Musk and Trump is a far more valuable service they can perform than all of the money they will ever otherwise receive from their shitty and thankless job

1 Like

I think suburban woman make up a larger portion of swing state voters than black voters, and I assume the margins aren’t currently as big there - so more ground available to gain.

Plus I don’t think most black voters would be surprised to hear the n word from the mouth of Donald Trump. I think the shock would be more significant among women hearing that on national TV from him.

ikes has apparently been in a coma since 2015

sure it would have a negative effect, but what I’m arguing against is ike’s claim that it would “crash” his chances. Like, 95% of people, even casual normies, have already mentally priced this in, everyone knows he’s basically your racist uncle and that dude drops 20 n-bombs/minute so even though we haven’t heard him say it everyone knows he’s doing it all the time in private

1 Like

This is yet another event where I am looking to Rupar as our savior.

2 Likes

this is a super longshot, I think everyone who isn’t a superhardcore true believer has been purged

There’s zero chance that twitter isn’t completely full of people who can’t stand musk but can’t quit due to shit jobs situation and H1-B people who can only leave if they have a new job.

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I try to keep this in mind. Some people are in bad situations but can’t afford to get out.

Yea the n, b or c words would hurt him and continue his downward momentum but none of them are going to “crash his chances”. Do we really have to list all the times we’ve been all ‘I’d like to see ol Donny wriggle his way out of this one… ah. well. nevertheless.’

2 Likes

There are different levels of the N word, Donald Trump saying the N word will come out in the most hateful way possible. It would completely torpedo his chances because every decent white person out there would recoil at the way he would say it.

I don’t think there is any chance he would actually say it though, so discussion doesn’t mean much.

Getting ready for “chat” with Elon. BIG audience. ENJOY! DJT

( truth (lol) | raw text )

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1823147088453984358

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1823149343588696388

Hahahahaha YES

3 Likes

Despite approximately 0% of people being able to enter the event, Trump claims largest audience in history