The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Ah yes, it’s the American ideal of “One Acre, One Vote!”

1 Like

You can’t honestly believe this at this stage?

1 Like

yeah I’m just not seeing it, like what could he actually plausibly say that would hurt him significantly at this point? dropping a N-bomb wouldn’t even register. like maybe if he said “yeah all these rural dipshits with their dumb big trucks, what a bunch of fucking morons, can you believe they’re voting for me” but 1) it’s not in the plausible range and 2) honestly I don’t think even that would move the needle

2 Likes

Sweaty Teddy, the Motor City Madman, isn’t good with logic and statistics. He, like other toddlers likes shapes and colors.

1 Like

Let’s hope he fucks around and tries to find out…

1 Like

Calling Harris a n* would absolutely devastate Trump’s chances.

Y’all’s brains are broken imo.

Nah, he’d lose some support around the edges but it would probably increase his base turnout. It might move the needle a little on balance, but “devastate?” Dude has been convicted of 37 felonies and his poll numbers went up!

People as of right now Trump is panicking and doing shit like posting on Twitter. His polling is trending bad and his actions suggests he thinks it’s even worse in private. He’s not some invincible juggernaut. Him looking like a huge asshole with Musk absolutely could drive him down further, and hard.

1 Like

Related:

https://x.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1823062435810378154

2 Likes

This isn’t a very good pollster, so grain of salt, but that’s a great fucking poll!

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

https://www.DonaldJTrump.com

You guys can’t possibly believe that Trump calling Kamala the N-word would have no effect on his chances of winning, right?

I’m not saying it would end his campaign or anything, but it would have an effect and it would not be a positive one.

2 Likes

I think him calling her the b-word would be a lot worse for his electoral chances than calling her the n-word, but both would be pretty harmful and continue his downward spiral.

I don’t think I agree, but B is substantially more likely than N, and would definitely be damaging.

1 Like

I think the impact would be around the margins and only matter in a really really close race. Maybe it drops him a quarter-point of support overall that he would otherwise have had? Maybe half if I’m being really generous. The people who would react/care in a negative way about him dropping the N bomb are largely already not voting for him.

Will any of you kind souls be live blogging this thing? (the Elon/Trump dumpster fire)