The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

“The United States Postal Service is not prepared for this massive influx of Ballots.” CNN

( truth (lol) | raw text )

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

RT: Truth Social
The Democrats are DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY! REVERSE DEPORTATION IMMEDIATELY!

Kamala’s new motto is, “A NEW WAY FORWARD.” They’ve run the place for almost four years. She is worse than Biden!

Wat

1 Like

OPEN BORDERS

1 Like

I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!

2 Likes

LMAO I assumed this was total bullshit but it’s actually not.

The catch is that it would apply only to unrealized gains OVER 100 MILLION DOLLARS.

It would be bigly unfair if he had to pay 25% of the value of his 114.75 million shares of DJT when he says he’s going to diamond hand it. That combined with his NY fraud fines would mean he’d have to come up with close to a billion in cash.

Nit: it’s a tax on unrealized capital gains. An unrealized tax on capital gains is what we have now.

3 Likes

And the reason this tax is needed is because right now the ultra wealthy can borrow money against their unrealized capital gains and never have to claim any income. It’s a massive loophole in our tax system, and is a big part of why the ultra wealthy never pay anything in taxes.

1 Like

(video TRUTH)

THE FAILING NEW YORK TIMES IS A TRUE THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!

Well that’s just how it starts! Soon it’ll be anyone over $1m and then all capital gains! I’m old enough to know more than you! It’s a slippery slope!!!

• every MAGA boomer I talk to

Agitated Trump is good Trump. Hopefully he saw some internal polls that set him off.

1 Like

Please proceed, dipshit.

2 Likes

Going after swift is such a losing proposition for him

I don’t see how him even mentioning Taylor swift is a good idea for him. He needs to not give her or her supporters motivation to get more involved.

1 Like

Are we even sure he is wrong?