The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

An ounce of silver is worth 32 bucks.

I’m honestly surprised they only did a 300% markup for this $100 coin.

Investment Disclaimer: The coins are intended as collectible items for individual enjoyment only, and not for investment purposes. The coins are not political and have nothing to do with any political campaign.

:leolol:

Will there be a Mark Robinson appearance in this rally? A mention? Or will he keep continuing to ignore it?

Wonder how many of these my dad owns…

Say what you will about that hump Jared Kushner. At least he had the gumption, the dignity to go for real money. None of this tacky shit.

(image TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

Just pictures of a fairly typical looking woman is supposed to send a message about this person…

Hmmm, what about her is different, could be her hair? Maybe her smile? Her dress?

Oh that’s right. This person is not white and is female. That’s why she’s unqualified.

3 Likes

Isn’t he supposed to be dumping his Truth Social stock this week?

Trump is posting videos. The bot only captures stills from them.

Will be interviewed tonight by Brian Kilmeade on (Fox News) One Nation at 9PM Eastern.

lol, I looked into this more and Ohio is pulling out all the stops to try to defeat it:

Ohio is gerrymandered to 10 R, 5 D (and could be a lot worse, a few of those D are close swing districts where Dems have outperformed recently) and there’s a ballot initiative to take redistricting out of the hands of the legislature and into an independent commission. The (Republican) Ohio election board approved ballot language saying the opposite: that the initiative requires gerrymandering.

Regarding him cashing in on Truth Social, isn’t there, like, not enough liquidity in the market for him to cash out without crashing the price while he’s trying to unload everything? Sure he sells the first few hundred shares at the current list price, but doesn’t it continuously crash while he tries to unload his shares?

I thought he said early voting was bad