The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I’m in Ohio and I’ve lost track of this stuff. But we passed something 4-6 years ago to put redistricting under an independent commission. And the R state government just ignored it. And the courts were like welp nothing we can do but use the old maps.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

:dril:

lol he’s been telling this lie so long, took a bit to track it down but I thought it sounded familiar. From 2020:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/22/politics/fact-check-trump-oprah-final-week/index.html

THANK YOU, NORTH CAROLINA—MAGA2024!

I haven’t looked into it but I would assume he can get millions out without putting a ton of downward pressure on it but yeah either he moves slow and he applies steady downward pressure while the stock may crash anyway or he goes hard and it crashes fast but he unloads a ton of shares.

Edit: average volume is around 12M shares per day

If it weren’t for LOL law there would also be the problem that he announced during his recent rallies that we was keeping his shares which should get him in trouble with the SEC if he starts selling.

1 Like

a man of the people

(image TRUTH)

Amer Ghalib was the Democratic Mayor of Hamtramck, Michigan during the 2020s. A Yemeni immigrant and a healthcare practitioner, he and the all-male, all-Muslim city council banned the display of LGBT Pride flags in June 2023 (LGBT Pride Month).

“Let the caravan begin its journey” is quite the catch line in a Trump endorsement

2 Likes
2 Likes

Of course all of his MAGA fans that think that this is horrific will still vote for him anyway. It’s not gonna move the needle even a little bit.

Maybe a few stay home? They meant to vote, but it’s raining out, (they don’t vote by mail because that’s rigged), and fuck it, both candidates are kind of assholes….

We can only hope

The Harris campaign should just sponsor several all day nascar rallies in swing states on Election Day or something.

1 Like

As long as they don’t call them “all day nascar rallies.”

1 Like