The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

“My nail tech (she’s like family!) told me her cousin is getting paid $700 a week to go wherever Kamala tells her to go and hold up signs. $100 a day plus travel expenses. Plus she’s not even a citizen so she can’t vote!”

HUGE IF TRUE

NYT Pitchbot: Trump Comes Out in Favor of Free Mental Healthcare for Religious Americans

2 Likes

Let’s say this was true. So fucking what? If Kamala wants to hire a mariachi band, a ballerina, and a stand up comic to travel around with her and perform before she goes on the stage, who gives a shit?

(image TRUTH)

Trump at the debate:

People don’t go to her rallies. There’s no reason to go. And the people that do go, she’s busing them in and paying them to be there.

Part of it is rally crowd sizes and trump’s ego. He can’t believe she’s getting big enthusiastic crowds.

But more pernicious is that it’s just continuing to lay the groundwork for the post-election fraud narrative.

“How could she have won? There was no enthusiasm, the polls were fake, she had no yard signs, no boat parades, and we know that her fake rallies were completely filled with illegal aliens who were bussed in and paid for!”

1 Like

“ From Russia, Russia, Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, Iran, Iran, Iran, Impeachment Hoax Number One, Impeachment Hoax Number Two, to the Lawless Documents Hoax brought after an Illegal and unConstitutional Raid of my home, on which I am suing the DOJ for their wrongful acts, to the January 6th Hoax in Washington, D.C., where the J6 Unselect Committee illegally deleted and destroyed all Documents, the Manhattan D.A.'s Zombie Case, the New York A.G. Scam, illegally Spying on my Campaign, to censoring the Hunter Biden Laptop from Hell, which was criminally led by the fake 51 Intelligence Officials who lied and claimed it was “Russian Interference and Disinformation,” while the Laptop was, in fact, Hunter Biden - Not Russia, and exposed Crooked Joe and his family for their decades of grift - and many lawless, Radical attacks against their Political Opponent, ME. “

thats the joke

Yeah, WTF with he NYtimes polling? Are they just catching something no other pollster is? They’re the only pollster that has a trend line like this, moving away from Harris.

They think AZ electorate is +8 R somehow, ignore every poll

I did my part in AZ. I picked up 3 votes for team blue from people who were otherwise not voting. :vince1:

6 Likes

“LET FLORIDA HANDLE IT!”

Well, you don’t hear that every day!

We’re a few weeks away from, “EVERYONE, liberal and conservative, Democrat and Republican, and all the Constitutional experts agreed that the electoral vote in Omaha should be returned to the STATE to vote on, the way it should be.”