The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

So we’re basically back to “poisoning the blood” nazi shit. Who predicted he would be ramping up the racism as he gets more desperate?

I almost wish we had a reaction for posts like this:

kid

1 Like

That’s probably his ideal strategy to motivate his PA base and reachable indiea.

https://twitter.com/juddlegum/status/1838526962647666704

Yeah he’s got nothing else. This is it. We’re gonna get more and more. He can’t run on anything else. He’s got this and … project 2025. That’s it.

Man that thread is hilarious. Guy was personally caught up in the Hilldawg e-mail shit, acknowledges that if the tables were turned the other side would be all in on dumping anything and everything embarrassing but refuses to do it because “muh norms”. We’re supposedly in an existential struggle for democracy but my man is laying on the fainting couch instead of doing something.

yeah I should have put this into the “poor media choices” thread

LOL, Pennsylvania’s unique state character is that it’s canonically full of assholes.

This is just brazenly racist not even trying to hide behind some facade of criminals coming to USA to escape prison or smuggle drugs/etc. Just straight up saying the problem is the people aren’t white

I read this to the tune of the Joe Hendry theme at first.

1 Like

And it’s about a coin flip to work.

https://www.DonaldJTrump.com

( truth (lol) | raw text )

he’s trying to smash that “Kamala is the incumbent” button but all the poals show that the electorate sees him as more of the establishment and her as the change agent

It’s racist af to be sure, but also funny in that PA’s “state character” is one part Appalachian meth freak and one part racist Flyers fan.

When has salmon been $4.99/pound? GTFO
This chart is full of made up prices, all the pikachus.

Holy fucking projection. Jesus.

Also how will it go down under trump? He doesn’t want price control. So the producers will just be so scared of big man trump that they gleefully cut prices?

IMG_3632

Once we Take America Back, Big Ham will reward us all handsomely.

1 Like