The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I forget where I saw this but Vance recorded a cringe video about grocery price inflation, at a grocery store, where the price of eggs on the shelf was visible and less than the lie he made up for how much eggs cost

1 Like

It was everywhere a day or two ago.

He claimed $4, standing in front of a shelf that said $2.99. Apparently it’s now $5.

Under Comrade Kamala Harris, companies that ship American jobs overseas will be given a massive tax break—Under a Trump Administration, companies that ship American jobs overseas will have to pay a massive tariff…

The centerpiece of my plan for a manufacturing renaissance will be a 15% Made in America Tax Rate, cutting the business tax from 21% to 15%, but ONLY for those who make their product in the USA—MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

I will bring auto manufacturing back to the highest level in the history of our Country, and people around the globe will be buying products proudly stamped “MADE IN THE USA,” “MADE IN GEORGIA,” and EXPORTED through the Port of Savannah!

And it was $2.99 for TWO dozen.

Under my plan, American Workers will no longer be worried about losing YOUR jobs to foreign nations—instead, foreign nations will be worried about losing THEIR jobs to America!

https://swampthevoteusa.com/

:clap: :clap:

1 Like

He’s just stealing Biden’s ideas!