The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

OK, let’s go - We’re getting ready to go!

Both young ladies have been extremely biased Anchors!

He’s been indoctrinated with LIES, thinking he can override his own INCOMPETENCE. He’s as nervous as you can get!

A great defense of me and the Administration of fake charges made by an obviously not very bright Governor.

Walz is taking so many notes - Never seen a Candidate take more! He needs the notes to keep his brain intact.

JD is doing GREAT - A different level of Intelligence from Tampon Tim!

JD is steady and strong, Tampon Tim is sweating bullets, he is nervous and “weird.”

More notes! Why can’t Walz just remember what he has to say? Low IQ!

Margaret Brennan just lied again about the ILLEGAL MIGRANTS let into our Country by Lyin’ Kamala Harris, and then she cut off JD’s mic to stop him from correcting her!

JD VANCE: “I said that [Kamala] enabled the Mexican drug cartels to operate freely in this country!”

WALZ: Nods head in agreement

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Comrade Kamala Harris and Crooked Joe Biden are letting in THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of Violent Murderers and Rapists into our Country. I secured the Southern Border - They have DESTROYED it. Tampon Tim is babbling and not making any sense!

“Folks” - Tampon Tim stealing Crooked Joe’s signature catchphrase. Sad!

I SAVED our Country from the China Virus, Tampon Tim let Minneapolis burn in 2020, and then begged me to save him. He is talking so fast because he’s nervous as hell, and LYING!

JD Vance just CRUSHED Tampon Tim with the FACTS. America was GREAT when I was President, and we will Make America Great Again after we win on November 5th!