The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

honestly this is really the most confounding shit about trump. like, sure, there are racists, I get that people love them some old fashioned racism - I don’t forgive this but I at least understand it. What I can’t understand at all is that anyone would see this guy just constantly cry like a goddamn baby about the absolutely most unimportant bullshit and think “yeah this is a tough guy who should be running shit”

2 Likes

With me, 60 Minutes does the exact opposite! They take everything I say, realize how totally BRILLIANT it is, and take it out. So, with Kamala they add, with “TRUMP,” they delete. Like the Democrat Party, THEY ARE A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!

like imagine if Obama had fucking tweeted 19,000 times every time a late night host made a joke about him, and just kept doing it for years. Dude can’t let any slight go, it’s like remembering this shit is the only thing his fucking brain can do. It’s fucking 2024, literally nobody watches late night shows, trump is literally the only person on earth watching jimmy kimmel

TO THE GREAT PEOPLE OF FLORIDA…

(image TRUTH)

I wonder if he tweets this shit himself. Or if some poor aide is stuck to his side transcribing his rants as he watches cable news.

They are married to the idea that they are the real victims, and he is their standard-bearer.

When all you’ve ever known is privilege, equality feels like oppression.

1 Like

It was just announced that inflation came in substantially hotter than expected last month…

Wasn’t it under 3 percent? lol what is he talking about about

WHEN I LEFT OFFICE WE HAD VIRTUALLY NO INFLATION—FOR THE ENTIRE FOUR YEARS…

The other big news is the fraud committed by 60 Minutes and CBS, together with the Democrat Party, working with them. This will go down as the single biggest scandal in broadcast history…

Instead of American workers worrying about losing their jobs to foreign nations—I want foreign nations to be worried about losing their jobs to America!