The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

How long before Carroll will see a dime of that money?

oh, nice

oh no!

3 Likes

I’m genuinely surprised he’s not facing more defamation suits. For $85 million surely some others Are tempted to roll the dice.

If Trump refuses to pay so they try to lock him up or do courts go through some winding process to seize property from him?

IF IMMUNITY IS NOT GRANTED TO A PRESIDENT, EVERY PRESIDENT THAT LEAVES OFFICE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY INDICTED BY THE OPPOSING PARTY. WITHOUT COMPLETE IMMUNITY, A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROPERLY FUNCTION!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

American’s for NO Prosperity just said that Nikki “Birdbrain” Haley has a steep hill to climb, almost no chance of beating “TRUMP.” I could have told you that a long time ago!

:man_shrugging:

Bank accounts can be seized, property can be seized and sold, etc. People don’t get jailed for not paying a judgment (except in extreme/unusual circumstances), they have their assets seized.

And what if, for the sake of argument, all of your assets were owned by a corporation that you happened to pass down to your failsons?

IF I DO NOT GET COMPLETE IMMUNITY TO DEFAME MY RAPE VICTIMS, THE UNITED STATES WILL CEASE TO EXIST! SAD!

2 Likes

God only knows, but we’re going to find out!

Someone told you that you was gunna lose eh pudgeball?