The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Fraud on financial statements: oh my God I have so much money you have no idea, it’s almost too much to count

$83 million judgement: no money, sry

4 Likes

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Almost as if he was trying to back up your post in flies the “I live in a house worth A BILLION DOLLARS!” Truth

Reminder, he already lost the fraud case, the only issue is damages, which will be decided by the guy he’s currently raging about. Big brain shit

1 Like

Disney is suing the state assessor claiming that it’s properties are worth less than the new assessment…

Magic Kingdom $507M
Epcot $553M
Hollywood Studies $540M

Disney says they’re worth less. Trump says Mar-a-Lago is worth more than all three put together.

1 Like

“Trump’s New Hampshire Triumph
Breaks Records—He is not just a candidate. He is a movement.”

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

“Obama 5%”? Like Michelle? lol wild

Got to hand it to Republicans. When they have the WH, if anything is bad it’s thanks to the previous D administration. If anything is good it’s thanks to them. If Ds have the WH anything bad is their own fault. Anything good is thanks to the previous R admin or future R admin depending on where you are in the 4 year cycle. It’s a fool proof system for blame and credit they’ve concocted. Quite impressive really.

5 Likes

So its the democrat’s fault the border is broken, but they can’t pass a “Bill”, so that leaves… Crooked Joe Biden to fix the border? Why do you want a crooked politician to do anything?

The lore in this fandom is exhausting.

I haven’t been following this closely but did Biden essentially say he would do what Rs want on the border to fund Ukraine and now they are refusing bc Trump says so?

Pretty much