The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

This assumes there is a single attacker and that no current holders of UMA wouldn’t resolve the market for Trump with little to no financial incentive. (Or they put in money on trump too!) Given this is a crypto website, I could see that number being very large. It also wouldn’t cost that much, as you would be getting something that would be theoretically worth money to resell later. If every trump vote on the market put their money from another wallet to buy UMA shares it would be all over, and you wouldn’t be able to see it

I’m with WAR on this point; if you take over the UMA token to force a contract resolution contrary to what actually happened, then you’re basically killing Polymarket and there’s no reason to think the token would continue to be worth anything going forward. You only do this if the payoff for the contracts you already hold would make it worth it.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

The Trump campaign is really mashing that racism button hard. I figure they have the picture of a black person with a cat in his mouth all queued up for when Trump goes to Springfield.

I mean yeah I’ve always considered this whole thought experiment to naturally mean the complete destruction of polymarket. Until someone forks their code and rebrands.

This is next level racist.

I don’t want to click, what’s in the video :harold:

1 Like

LMAO - conquered? Why don’t these PATRIOTS take it back themselves? The police are too scared of the browns?

Every single racist headline and lie they’ve pumped out over the last year. 13,000 murderers, Venezuelan gangs etc.