The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Peace on Earth!

1 Like

Remeber when Xi rolled a bunch of tanks into hong kong and Trump did absolutely nothing? That’s the “peace on earth” he’s talking about.

This literally happened at the peak of Trump’s dumb trade war, he could have at the very least told Xi “hey look you can’t roll tanks into HK… unless you give me some trade concessions” and he was too fucking dumb to even do that. Just absolutely dumb as rocks.

1 Like

Yep it’s pretty clear if he were in charge, Ukraine would be cut off and we’d find out whether Putin actually does want more than just Ukraine. World peace, though.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Serious Michael Scott vibes:

2 Likes

It’s incredible to see him be like “THREE DEAD AMERICANS IN JORDAN” or whatever when this happened in the first year of his presidency (four Americans killed in Niger)

and obviously the media barely noticed or cared (and still doesn’t even while he acts like this is a huge deal).

1 Like

Does Trump even know that happened? Seriously, with a gun to his head, could he recall this incident?

I memory holed that but you bringing it up reminded me of yet another “perfect” Trump phone call as noted in the wiki

On 16 October, Trump called the widow of La David Johnson. Representative Frederica Wilson, who was present during the call, alleged that Trump told the widow that La David Johnson “knew what he signed up for” and only referred to him as “your guy”. This account was disputed by Trump, who said that he “had a very nice conversation with the woman, with the wife” and accused Wilson of “fabricating” her account.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Senator Tim Scott: “This invasion is insane. We need four more years of Donald Trump to secure our border. He’s done it once. He will do it again.”

Looking good!

1 Like

“CRISIS AT THE BORDER”

Is that real?

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)