The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Nikki Haley still scrambling in Indiana with democrat county clerk offices to “verify” signatures and qualify for the ballot three days after the deadline. Not a good look!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

See, this makes me feel better, because Haley poles much better than Trump against Biden, so now I know most of what he’s posting is bullshit (not that I didnt’ already).

She should have simply called the Indiana Secretary of State and asked them to find her however many signatures she needed like a normal person.

4 Likes

(video TRUTH)

10 Likes

“With Trump, We Had Money”

IF IMMUNITY IS NOT GRANTED TO A PRESIDENT, EVERY PRESIDENT THAT LEAVES OFFICE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY INDICTED BY THE OPPOSING PARTY. WITHOUT COMPLETE IMMUNITY, A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROPERLY FUNCTION!

Ah so that explains why all those former presidents rotted away in prison

1 Like

For so many years people have been saying that Elvis and I look alike. Now this pic has been going all over the place. What do you think?

Every time I think the depth of his narcissism is so vast, it could never surprise me,

He goes and posts something like this.

Sure, Don, sounds about right…

Elvis was a hero to most but he never meant shit to me, you see, straight out racist

For many years people have been noting other similarities too…

4 Likes

“Sir,” he said, a big strong man with tears in his eyes, “Sir, you look like Elvis.”

6 Likes

Tricky Nikki🐦