The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I had the SAFEST BORDER in the HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY…

( truth (lol) | raw text )

RECORD NUMBERS!!!

We’re going to IMMEDIATELY…

DRILL BABY, DRILL!!!

he defeated isis without war. just pure negotiation. it was amazing, you shoulda been there.

Hahahahahahaha leopard face etc

https://x.com/eugene_scott/status/1754275385015963763?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

GET HER ASS, DONALD

She is a Romney after all.

The Bud Light ad will go down as the WORST AD in history. In a matter of minutes, 30 Billion Dollars worth of Market Cap simply disappeared from the face of the earth. Will they ever get it back? Who knows, but what a mess!!!

Wonderful Charles Payne has just written another great book, “Unbreakable Investor.” This will be his best yet. An important read, get your copy now!!!

True Americans hate: Bud Light/Budweiser, Taylor Swift, and the NFL.

Also “the government is terrible at everything and also Taylor Swift is the most successful psy op in world history.”

Crooked Joe Biden has just announced that he will not be doing the big Super Bowl Interview. A great decision, he can’t put two sentences together. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO REPLACE HIM - would be “RATINGS GOLD!”

NORTH CAROLINA POLL

PRES
• Trump: 44% (+5)
• Biden: 39%

GOP PRES:
• Trump: 72% (+52)
• Haley: 20%

TheMeredithPoll | 1/26-31

Just to clarify. There isn’t actually a crisis at the border right?

Just more migrant caravan during the election cycle fear mongering right?

“I was able to see some people actually trying to cross and stopped at the wire there… It’s very eye-opening.”

Asked if what she saw was better or worse than she expected, Misty said: “It’s not what I expected. But then again, I don’t know what I expected. I can tell you it’s not as bad as what I thought. So that’s kind of eye-opening in itself, too.”

And yet she’ll be back watching Fox News and believing everything out of Trump’s mouth in a day or two, and probably lying about what she saw at the border within a week.

1 Like

Nothing more Christian than traveling across the country to watch families trying to cross razor wire into the United States (maybe even pointing a gun at them, this is Texas after all) and saying “stay the fuck where you are”

1 Like