The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

KING CHARLES HAS CANCER. HE IS A WONDERFUL MAN, WHO I GOT TO KNOW WELL DURING MY PRESIDENCY, AND WE ALL PRAY THAT HE HAS A FAST AND FULL RECOVERY!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Whether or not it’s a crisis, there’s definitely a surge going on.

I’m sure there’s a million factors, most of which have nothing to do with who’s president (post-Covid, booming economy, etc). But who knows , maybe having a cruel racist dictator in charge had a deterrent effect.

I can confirm that, even in an actual border state, there’s absolutely no impact on daily life.

Normal people don’t believe it’s a secret plot to deliberately destroy the country, but it does make Biden look weak and ineffective.

Maybe the winning message is to blame republican obstructionism while tying it to the economy: “of course there’s record numbers of people trying to become part of the American dream, our economy is booming, jobs are plentiful, wages are rising quickly, etc”

2 Likes

Or maybe the republicans were bad at catching them?

1 Like

Court votes 5-4 that the 22nd amendment isn’t self-executing just like the insurrection clause isn’t self-executing. President 4 life.

Actually probably 7-2 because Sotomayor will die of diabetes or something.

The Republican South Carolina primary is still 19 days away.

I think Trump is actually the one we can rely on to ignore a ruling if he has a huge personal stake and doesn’t like it, especially with 0 adults around him in term 2.

That’s former presidential LOSER Bob Dole.

“INSIDE THE BROKEN BORDER BILL”

“NBC POLL: TRUMP BEATS BIDEN”

(image TRUTH)

michelle obama 7% lol wtf

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

IF IMMUNITY IS NOT GRANTED TO A PRESIDENT, EVERY PRESIDENT THAT LEAVES OFFICE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY INDICTED BY THE OPPOSING PARTY. WITHOUT COMPLETE IMMUNITY, A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROPERLY FUNCTION!

I present this as evidence anytime anyone cites the betting odds right now as proof Biden is in trouble. There’s a 0.0% chance Michelle Obama runs, and they have her at 7%.

Fellow poker pro who plays high stakes private games said some people “in the know” told him they’re highly confident Michelle Obama is going to be the nominee. I assume “in the know” means wealthy, and I assume this is the latest Qanon-adjacent theory.

1 Like

Well, Dems will be indicted immediately. Republicans will be indicted eventually.

https://www.wsj.com/us-news/law/appeals-court-rejects-trumps-immunity-claim-0ef2d636?mod=breakingnews