The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

“The Obstruction Charges That May Derail Trump’s Election-Interference Trial”

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

This is a thing he’s never brought up before, right?

I haven’t seen it. Seems like quack stuff, right? She was born in South Carolina, she’s a citizen, she’s eligible to be President?

Someone needs to make the same tweet only with Trump’s Grandfather. “As a whore-monger and a war deserter, Frederick Trump was not eligible for US Citizenship. Ergo, all the subsequent Trumps are anchor babies and should be deported to Germany. Now we would like to apologize to Germany because when we send back the Trumps we’re not sending our best. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, we assume are good people.”

7 Likes

I’m sure the person whose interpretation of the 12th amendment is being cited is rock-solid.

This is just standard Trump pigfuckery tactics:

Pretending this is a serious legal theory is just a step towards ending birthright citizenship, which I’m sure even Nikki would be on board with, especially if she can be grandfathered in.

His Tweet kissing Trump’s ass cites the correct part of the Constitution but good lord his source for the data…
https://twitter.com/PaulIngrassia/status/1744414964800946215

Constitution. This could not have been done without the great investigative work by @LauraLoomer, who uncovered that neither one of Haley’s parents were US citizens when she was born in 1972. Read the full analysis here: dumbassgrifter link removed

Remember there was never any dispute that Obamas momma was American. So the birth certificate things wouldn’t have made a bit of difference.

I think he tried to do the same thing with Ted Cruz being born while his parents were in canada.

(video TRUTH)

It’s wild that the Iowa caucus is next week.

The nation is sleep walking into putting fucking nazis in charge and there’s nothing any of us can do about it.

…We’re already in the wrap-up wind-down of GOP primary coverage.

our hope for this election and this country is more or less down to enough boomers cutting the cord in the last 8 years and being unable to find where Trump rallies are being broadcast on the yahoo homepage.

Loser continues losing.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)