The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Ah yes. He’s just joking. Again.

“INSTANT REPLAY”

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Lol, wut?

Well the BBC is trash and has been for years.

How often do you think Rubio fantasizes about walking across the debate stage and punching Trump in the mouth the first time he called him Little Marco?

That’s an elite ad right there. But why is he wasting money attacking Birdbrain, who he’s DOMINATING in all the polls? Seems foolish.

1 Like

This can’t be real life looool. :leolol: :leolol: :leolol: :leolol:

1 Like

onion

it’s double elite because trump will absolutely do it and blame obama

1 Like

There’s a non-zero chance Trump is making the biggest mistake of his life. If he keeps this up, he’s fucking with one of the people you can’t fuck with.

ehhhhhh

1 Like

yeah but

1 Like

I don’t think Tennessee voter turnout transfers 1:1 nationally. Her impact might well be larger in other, more important areas of the country.

Also 2018 is ancient history

counterpoints:

1. october 7 is pretty late in the campaign cycle, could have been a bigger impact with an earlier endorsement
  2. she can do a lot more than a last-minute endorsement if she wants to
  3. 2018 was arguably a very different point in her world-dominating superstar trajectory
  4. in the end, that was a pretty lame endorsement, “he ain’t perfect but we gotta vote anyway!”

I wonder if there’s any 2018 polling data that shows any swing at all for Bredesen after the endorsement.

Blackburn never attacked Swift, and that race was R+10, presidential race was R+23. If Trump keeps attacking Swift, and she punches back, she will be able to increase turnout of suburban women around Philly/Pittsburgh/Detroit/Milwaukee/Atlanta/etc.

1 Like

On other thing to consider is Taylor Swift is literally the best person at PR we’ve seen in my lifetime. She’s not going to swing at Trump in some conventional way, it will be super thoughtful and more likely to succeed than if anyone else did it.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about Kelce, is he type to be willing to go to war with Trump or would he be encouraging staying out of politics?

All I know is that he was in a pro-vax campaign, which seems to indicate a willingness to deal with the smoke.

He’s leaned into it. No idea what his politics are. His brother seems left leaning but ya never know with athletes.