The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

His advisors when he was president were probably trying to explain it to him and he couldn’t get it, so they went with, “It’s like protection money, Don,” and he was like, “Well why didn’t you just say so? Everyone understands protection money! Oh by the way, remind me to call Michael Cohen later.”

“Donald Trump Poised to Be First Republican to Win Popular Vote in 20 Years”

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Uh, I think Trump genuinely wants Putin to win, because he likes him and/or is beholden to him.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) on CNN’s “State of the Union” said he doesn’t think that Trump was really inviting Russia to attack NATO nations. “That’s not how I view that statement,” he told host Jake Tapper.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

well yeah

I’m just saying it’s already too much to expect the media to point out the covert machinations, but they could at least point out the dipshittery in the overt baloney

sure-jan-brady-bunch

oh yeah absolutely, anything that is more complicated than exactly two people literally punching each other until one quits/dies is too complex for him to process, which is exactly why he canned the iran nuclear deal (which, notably, has made the current gaza situation orders of magnitude more dangerous)

OMG, Trump is a hypocrite!

2 Likes

And don’t forget Zelenskyy wouldn’t play ball and investigate Hunter Biden to fuck with the 2020 election so Trump is not only :heart_eyes: for Putin but wants to get some revenge on Ukraine for costing him reelection.

1 Like