The Presidency of Jacked Up Joe Biden: :coolbiden: Dark Brandon does the SOTU

Not Great.

On the Other hand:

Thank You, Working Hard!

I already know this is happening already most likely but watch conservatives suddenly grow gravely concerned about classified docs

1 Like

Oh they are and the key is something about Biden and Hunter and China as opposed to ol Donnie just keeping a few souvenirs.

Going to be wild when this results in Biden resigning and facing charges while nothing ever happens to Trump and he is elected in 2024. :harold:

4 Likes

Legitimately expecting that to be the outcome at this point.

1 Like

I mean if he had classified documents in his residential garage… This seems about right?

This is the problem. Like if Trump had classified documents in his garage, we’d be apoplectic. The issue isn’t what happens to Biden here, it’s Trump skating for the same thing - only (in our opinion) with worse intent.

Like a fair reading of the situation is that Trump actually took better care of the documents he wasn’t supposed to have in terms of where he kept them, but it’s reasonable to be suspicious of who he gave access to. Old Man Joe just had them in his garage, in between the motor oil and the WD-40? Not great! It’s reasonable to think there was no malicious intent, but holy shit. Garages are not secure.

1 Like

Here’s a helpful graphic from CNN:

6 Likes

:laughing:

Trump will be trashing Hur (special counsel) as a lib in no time. He’s a former Trump appointee, but he was apparently close to Rosenstein, so… yeah. But anyone short of My Pillow Guy was going to get trashed by Trump.

Oh shit, My Pillow Guy! Excuse me while I head over to the Slapsgiving thread!

1 Like

On the bright side it ended up being good that Garland didn’t get on the Supreme Court

1 Like

How you figure? Garland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gorsuch. We’d be at 5-4 conservative instead of 6-3.

Idk he seems like a repub to me

I mean, the garage was locked. Let’s not overreact. /sarcasm

Kinda feel like it’s more likely this ends up with people being like “meh who cares about Trump / Biden documents” than anyone from either side actually getting busted.

The more interesting question was always if had evidence trump had tried to do something bad with the documents imo

1 Like

Also the timing of this with Biden not having announced he was running again yet is pretty interesting

2 Likes

Not to be that guy, but I’ve been basically tuned out of politics after vote #15 so I’ve missed most of the recent news cycle. Sounds like Biden or team Biden did a bad in leaving classified docs at his residence + other places? Even if Garland jumped the gun to cya with a 2nd special clowncil, I’m not as rustled by this as I should be? Don’t keep classified docs in your garage, seems like a good thing avoid.

The issue here is how treating the trump and Biden situations as kind of the same is absurd. Trump should have been charged months (years?) ago. Nothing has indicated any actual need for a SP for Biden afaict

Yeah, it’s this. The Biden classified docs thing so far seems like the equivalent of the HIllary email thing. Careless/negligent/ not great, but holy shit doesn’t need a special fucking counsel either.

The “Hillary email thing” was neither careless nor negligent. It was shady as f@@k.