The Presidency of Not So Jacked Up Joe Biden: We Beat Medicare!

Go watch 20 minutes of Obama’s 2004 Keynote or his convention acceptance speech either time before we start calling Joe Obama level. This was a 7/10 on a scale that puts Obama and Bill at 9 or 10 level. 10/10 for 81 year old Joe Biden, though.

3 Likes

Would be nice if we could get some polls showing Biden in the lead though.

And @Jman220 he’s still an elderly man and I still think he has memory issues, but I think he’s up for campaigning and I think he can do the job.

2 Likes

I gotta be honest I never liked Bill. The Boomers loved his so called charisma though. I’m sure he could make me like him in person, I just am not the target audience for his public facing act.

1 Like

Man, if I’m in the same shape, mentally and physically at 70 as Joe Biden is at 81 I’ll be quite happy.

1 Like

I’m watching the CNN feed and the republican commentator said this exact same line verbatum.

I wish someone had called him out on this. Republicans always with the talking points.

This republican response is pretty awful

A Republican… woman… in Alabama… is worried the next generation might not have the same freedoms.

I mean, she would know!

Yeah… I mean it’s going to work fine on the Fox crowd but she’s laying it on really thick. This could easily get turned into a viral SNL sketch.

Is she like low key hyperventilating?

Not sure I’d call it low key

1 Like

This ain’t it, Katie.

Lol you guys are watching the republican SOTU rebuttal? That’s a life leak.

https://x.com/0liviajulianna/status/1765929159572775272?s=20

7 Likes

No this one is really funny. Dude right now I am enjoying watching their wheels spin in real time right now.

1 Like

“Joe Biden is prosex trafficking” is an interesting hail Mary

What the fuck lol. This is so unhinged. This is DEFINITELY going to turn into memes. This is way way way too much. This is really bad lol.

I feel like she’s about to call for nuking Mexico. Or the White House.

1 Like

I saw the preview of the new movie Civil War at the movie theater yesterday and thought they were laying it on too thick.

Then I watched this lady from Alabama, and hooo boy!

2 Likes

Holy shit, a skydiver sighting. Hi Skydiver!