The Presidency of Not So Jacked Up Joe Biden: We Beat Medicare!

https://x.com/0liviajulianna/status/1765929159572775272?s=20

7 Likes

No this one is really funny. Dude right now I am enjoying watching their wheels spin in real time right now.

1 Like

“Joe Biden is prosex trafficking” is an interesting hail Mary

What the fuck lol. This is so unhinged. This is DEFINITELY going to turn into memes. This is way way way too much. This is really bad lol.

I feel like she’s about to call for nuking Mexico. Or the White House.

1 Like

I saw the preview of the new movie Civil War at the movie theater yesterday and thought they were laying it on too thick.

Then I watched this lady from Alabama, and hooo boy!

2 Likes

Holy shit, a skydiver sighting. Hi Skydiver!

And they gave Katie Britt like 18 Panera lemonades.

I’m pretty confident Joe Biden has pumped gas more recently than Donald Trump.

3 Likes

We’re at the “I was in a hipster coffee house and heard “ phase of the evening

She’s giving the optimal Alabama GOP primary speech to the entire fucking county lol…

hi. I’ve been busy managing a state assembly campaign

We’re currently waiting to find out if we move on to the general election (it’s close, we’re ahead, it should hold but you never know what will happen)

9 Likes

South Carolina was way closer than I remembered!

Still more of a reach than OH or IA, tho.

Obviously these boneheads are high on their own supply, calling Biden “dithering and diminished” after that speech is pretty jawdropping (obviously this was prerecorded and in no way a “response”)

BTW accepting the offer to give this speech is a horrendous decision. Has there ever been a memorable one for positive reasons?

Lmao at having some Republican from Alabama try to defend IVF

https://x.com/parkermolloy/status/1765939295255158973?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

6 Likes

Steeped in the blood of patriots who overthrew… Interesting language choice for the party of January 6.

1 Like

What did I miss?

1 Like

Reports of The Tragic Death of Joe Biden may have been premature.