The Presidency of Not So Jacked Up Joe Biden: We Beat Medicare!

I feel this way about Youngkin, and I think he could get through a primary.

If Trump drops dead sometime soon, I could easily see him being the front-runner.

:harold:

One Biden administration W: Actually Marxist NLRB

https://twitter.com/GoodPoliticGuy/status/1702046400404447704

we got him.

2a!!!

Iā€™m fine with this, but the irony of Republicans approving of gun charges is not lost on me. I thought this was a free country where you can wave guns around anywhere you want.

1 Like

even funnier that itā€™s the most rinky dink gun charge ever too

You really shouldnā€™t be though, the charges are ridiculous. The felony gun charge is because he owned a gun while addicted to drugs. Their evidence that he was addicted to drugs? He wrote an autobiography. The false statements charge is that he applied to own a gun while addicted to drugs without disclosing that he was addicted to drugs, again based solely on his autobiography. These are the most ridiculous charges Iā€™ve ever seen. But for this drug addiction, he lawfully purchased that gun.

Oh, and this statute? Declared unconstitutional by the 5th circuit in light of Bruen.

oh believe me they donā€™t want black people to have guns either

Wait, how can he be charged with breaking an unconstitutional law? Or heā€™s just being charged with lying on a form or something?

Because heā€™s being charged in a state outside the 5th circuit. But I wonder how the Supreme Court rules on that question? If it upholds the 5th then they help Bidenā€™s son. Dilemmas dilemmas.

R whining leading to a D presidents kid getting federal charges from his Dads administration seems to be a pretty good summary of current political environment.

3 Likes

Meanwhile Jared got at least 2B direct from the Saudiā€™s lol.

LOL LAW

We donā€™t pursue financial crimes in the US of A because all the old heads in DC have blood on their hands.

Fantastic two button meme potential. Gotta to tip my cap to the DOJ for ginning these up. Elite trolling!

1 Like

Yep.

Man just got my loan repayment restarting notification, these new payment plans better be pretty good for folks because itā€™s jarring seeing that bill even when you known it coming. Also Iā€™ve heard the new plans havenā€™t had great enrollment numbers anyway.

Gotta wonder if they going to try to pull a better rabbit out of hat closer to election time.

The new payment plan barely lowered my payment. Thanks Obiden.

This is what is keeping me from paying off a chunk or most of my federal loans. I want to just throw what I can at them to make them disappear but the hope of meaningful forgiveness eventually is a good deterrent.

2 Likes