The Presidency of Not So Jacked Up Joe Biden: We Beat Medicare!

90 no votes from Republicans, the Freedumb Caucus is gonna have McCarthy’s head for this right?

The dems could support him at any time for speaker. The MAGAs need pretty much all of the Rs to agree.

Need some dark Brandon memes STAT

1 Like

5 Likes

But but he wears hoodies

LOL, is Fetterman lying to himself or the rest of us? What is he going to do to stop normalizing the dysfunction?

I’d say by putting out statements like he just did each time they happen he is helping to make sure it isn’t normalized.

Ok so “we must not allow…” basically means we’ll do nothing expect put out strongly worded statements

I don’t know who or what Steve Wilkos is but based on the context I’m not even going to Google him.

What should he be doing instead?

Imagine Jerry Springer at his most provocative, but then crank it up a few notches.

No idea if he’s still doing his thing, but he’s probably pretty popular in Pennsylvania.

I don’t know. From my vantage point, he’s basic doing the Chuck Schumer / Nancy Pelosi Washington Generals routine that people on this site tend to look down on and somehow it’s getting a bunch of likes.

He definitely shouldn’t say both these things

• he’s done normalizing the behavior
  • the American people should never worry about their government shutting down

When it’s pretty clear that they’re going to have to accept one of three alternatives

• deal with some shutdowns until Republican politicians feel more pressured
  • keep normalizing these short term extensions because it’s better than the alternative
  • capitulate to Republican demands on basically funding any Democrat priority including things that are supposedly bipartisan like Ukraine

Maybe he should say that while Americans shouldn’t have to worry about their government shutting down, they unfortunately do because this is the only alternative to the Freedom Caucus causing us to shirk our obligations both to our own people and to our international allies. And stupid as it is we might just have to accept it until enough Republicans discover the sanity to find a compromise

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/04/politics/biden-student-loan-debt-forgiveness/index.html

:coolbiden:

1 Like

Joe Biden gets too much hate. He’s possibly the best president we’ve had since Carter.

The problem is, much like Carter, he’s not doing enough to sell his agenda to the country. His approval ratings being as low as they are is insane.

1 Like

I think they have learned not to “peak” too early, I bet his approval better going into election

Obviously I’m thrilled for those 125,000 people, but it stings a little to see this literally two days after my federal payments restarted for loans that I was told would be forgiven.

wot

Still the best since Carter. Bar is low.