The Presidency of Not So Jacked Up Joe Biden: We Beat Medicare!

Trump 100% correct about the media being the enemy of the people, just not for the reasons he thinks.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think I could give you my job history with any kind of accuracy, just because the jobs better doesnā€™t mean itā€™s more memorableā€¦

Yeah my memory from both the car dealership and call center eras is thankfully fading. Itā€™s all kind of a miserable shitty soup now. My childhood is also getting less memorable and I canā€™t express how grateful I am for that lol. It all feels less vivid, flatter, and less real.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the conservatives are doing a better job of making hay out of this than the democrats are with Trumpā€™s ridiculousness. Partly because democrats could fuck up a wet dream and partly because no one cares that Trump is a buffoon.

It is a definite weakness that many Biden voters are sentient beings who are capable of reasoning and comprehension.

3 Likes

Letā€™s just hope thereā€™s more of them than Trump voters, who arenā€™tā€¦

Think all this continues to demonstrate that once itā€™s 1 on 1 in an election voters continue to fall into a fallacy of caring about anything other than the party. Your voting for which machine will fill the ranks, so unless you think Biden suddenly going to fill his team with Rs he could be dead for all I care and still be the better president

6 Likes

90% of posters on this forum could probably go off the top of their headsā€¦

2020 Biden
2016 Trump
2012 Obama
2008 Obama
2004 GWB
2000 GWB
1996 Clinton
1992 Clinton
1988 GHWB
1984 Reagan
1980 Reagan
1976 Carter

And Iā€™m supposed to buy that the Vice President the Obama years canā€™t make it back to 2008 and thatā€™s nothing to be concerned about?

This isnā€™t like ā€œJoe, what year were you sworn into the Senate?ā€

The answer to this, BTW, is over 50 years ago.

For a job with a minimum age of 30.

Nitpick: you listed the election years, not the years they were sworn into office

Send him to the nursing home!

Yeah and if you asked me what years they were sworn in, Iā€™d add one. And Iā€™m pretty sure Biden, if heā€™s got even half his faculties, knows elections are in November and you get sworn in in January.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1755745637251911720

Iā€™m really kinda flabbergasted youā€™re just taking a republicans characterization of what was said as 100% truth in a document that exonerates Biden from criminal liability.

Would make the front page of the NYT though

Oh and to be nitty, every year listed here is incorrect. CW has dementia confirmed

I was obviously referring to the election years, nobody was asking me direct questions, and I already mentioned something about them being sworn in ~three months later. And anyone whoā€™s not concerned that the president couldnā€™t remember if he was Vice President in 2013, smack dab in the middle of Obamaā€™s 8 years, is lying to themselves or ridiculously biased. We have an election coming up between two people who are mentally incompetent to hold the office. Problem is, Trumpā€™s supporters are too brainwashed to know it, and (most) of Bidenā€™s are not. So it hurts Dems more than the GOP.

You can whistle past the grave on this, but itā€™s a big deal and itā€™s not good for Bidenā€™s chances. He went from 48c to 43c on PredictIt over this, and from 36% to 33% on Polymarket.

Weā€™re on our way to an election about Elderly Joeā€™s age and the border, and those are losing issues for us. Itā€™s going to be hard for Team Biden to reframe that when he canā€™t get through a short press conference without forgetting something, canā€™t help himself from going off script and forgetting other stuff, and heā€™s ducking the Super Bowl interview.

If we get a second term of Trump, which probably means dictatorship, itā€™ll be because establishment Dems and the people who support them decided to ram Biden down everyoneā€™s throat because they were more scared of possibly getting a progressive president who makes things 5% worse for the rich than they were of giving up our democracy to Donald fucking Trump.

The dementia stuff is very exaggerated, but heā€™s never beating the allegations. NYT is going to pounce on any gaffe he makes for the next few months.

Everyone calm down. All the NYT employees will be in Gitmo soon enough.

Based Donald Trump

1 Like

Uh, right. Exactly.

https://x.com/jonlemire/status/1756130977204629906?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg