The Presidency of Not So Jacked Up Joe Biden: We Beat Medicare!

Yeah, in a world where Biden wins SC, he is also winning:

1. OH;
  2. IA;
  3. MO;
  4. MT;
  5. AK

And maybe ND, SD & KS.

I donā€™t know, that was close to an Obama level SOTU. The only difference is the speech impediment.

LOL no. SC is happening WAY before those

It wasnā€™t, but thatā€™s the magical thing about low expectations. If you have low expectations and then someone does a legitimately very good job itā€™s electrifying. My expectations for an Obama speech were always very high because Obama is a great speaker. Obama never got to give me a speech where I was genuinely worried he was going to trip and fall.

2 Likes

Letā€™s not start sucking each otherā€™s dicks.

1 Like

Bear in mind that I saw about 20 minutes of it total. Maybe I saw the best 20.

Especially after all the histrionics you guys have made me read over the last couple of months. Jesus Christ itā€™s been a lot.

Go watch 20 minutes of Obamaā€™s 2004 Keynote or his convention acceptance speech either time before we start calling Joe Obama level. This was a 7/10 on a scale that puts Obama and Bill at 9 or 10 level. 10/10 for 81 year old Joe Biden, though.

3 Likes

Would be nice if we could get some polls showing Biden in the lead though.

And @Jman220 heā€™s still an elderly man and I still think he has memory issues, but I think heā€™s up for campaigning and I think he can do the job.

2 Likes

I gotta be honest I never liked Bill. The Boomers loved his so called charisma though. Iā€™m sure he could make me like him in person, I just am not the target audience for his public facing act.

1 Like

Man, if Iā€™m in the same shape, mentally and physically at 70 as Joe Biden is at 81 Iā€™ll be quite happy.

1 Like

Iā€™m watching the CNN feed and the republican commentator said this exact same line verbatum.

I wish someone had called him out on this. Republicans always with the talking points.

This republican response is pretty awful

A Republicanā€¦ womanā€¦ in Alabamaā€¦ is worried the next generation might not have the same freedoms.

I mean, she would know!

Yeahā€¦ I mean itā€™s going to work fine on the Fox crowd but sheā€™s laying it on really thick. This could easily get turned into a viral SNL sketch.

Is she like low key hyperventilating?

Not sure Iā€™d call it low key

1 Like

This ainā€™t it, Katie.

Lol you guys are watching the republican SOTU rebuttal? Thatā€™s a life leak.