The Right's (and centrist/liberal media's) war on trans people

Correct, the transphobes have officially gone down the slippery slope that we always said they would when they started attacking trans female athletes . And they are now attacking females for just displaying too masculine of an appearance.

There hasnā€™t been any corroboration of it as far as I know, and the IBA is apparently pretty shady (Russian controlled?)

I hate being reductionist about things but literally seems to be white girl cried and the boxer has history of an apparently shady ban by a pro Russian governing body so that was all the ā€œproofā€ needed. And to be fair to her, the crying white girl has since apologized

So it comes down to whether deplorables think you are fuckable enough to play sports, eh? Guess thatā€™s why they like menā€™s sports so much more.

https://x.com/travisakers/status/1826032061309923360

:sickos:

5 Likes

Straight into my veins.

4 Likes

Fuck yeah. Get her ass.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s nice and all but if billionaire childrenā€™s author Rowling goes to jail for this Iā€™ll eat all the hats.

She will pay some amount that is meaningless to her and go about her trans-bashing ways.

For sure sheā€™s getting off with a shitty fine, but definitely a non-zero chance sheā€™ll proceed to STFU forever about the topic.

I mean even Elon, of all people, basically tweeted suggesting maybe she needs to go touch grass and stop being so obsessed about it, lol.

2 Likes

Doubtful. But I canā€™t argue with ā€œnon-zeroā€ chance.

I donā€™t see her shutting up about the topic. Itā€™d be nice for her to at least issue a public apology to Imane.

Iā€™d be shocked if that happened. Iā€™m sure she would rather just pay more money.

1 Like

Cliffs: TERF CEO wants to exclude trans-woman from women-only social media platform, gets sued and loses

3 Likes

lol sheā€™s so mad about whatever her lawyers are telling her

https://x.com/Esqueer_/status/1826960663630999602

1 Like

Wtf at doubling down