The Supreme Court: Clarence & Ginni Thomas Jet Set Edition

I remember this one. Glad to see even for that court this was a bridge too far.

LOL, this guy is kind of a fun case study in GOP insanity because he’s kind of distanced himself from the worst of them in the past and is not as much of a FedSoc crazy person as Leonard Leo (i.e. Calabresi hasn’t been particularly pro-Trump I think, he was in favor of Trump’s impeachment after Jan. 6) but the brainworms are absolutely fucking irresistible for these people:

https://x.com/mjs_dc/status/1799419716337119499

non-paywall link

She also talks to John Roberts who flatly offers the judicial version of “the fuck did you say?” when she presented similar propositions to him, as a contrast to Alito letting his freak flag fly in public.

1 Like

Because Roberts isn’t a fucking idiot like Alito, but on the other hand, nothing will ever happen to Alito, so maybe Roberts is the idiot after all.

Hahahahaha holy shit she got Martha Ann too

non-paywall link

In other points of the conversation with Windsor, Martha-Ann Alito agrees there is no negotiating with the radical Left. She claims “the Femnazis believe that [Justice Alito] should control me,” adding: “So they’ll go to hell. He never controls me.”

:sickos:

Uggh, don’t make me like John Roberts:

1 Like

No kudos for Roberts passing the minimum bar. He needs to publicly embarrass Sam and Uncle Clarence. He doesn’t have power to do much else but he’s got to at least do that. And even then citizens united

IMG_1488

1 Like

Look at his actions, not his words. Hes just way smarter than Alito. If they had just stacked the court with all Roberts / Barrett types they would be in even better shape.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t the feminazis (Rush Limbaugh, deceased) want her to control him? She’s all over the place.

1 Like

4 Likes

:shocked_pika:

Say it with me: Northern! District! Of Texas!

https://x.com/chrisgeidner/status/1800655382911594519

(this rules against the Biden admin’s attempt to regulate “sex” in Title IX

No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.

to include sexual orientation & gender identity, even though that tracks pretty closely with SCOTUS precedent in interpreting what “discrimination on the basis of sex” means in other laws)

lol:

smash that mf WE GOT HIS ASS button yall

I’d like to see clarence thomas wriggle his way out of THIS jam!

RAISES QUESTIONS

https://x.com/judiciarydems/status/1801344940368167230?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

My main question is what under those boxes??

Thomas disclosed some Crow gifts but not others, the boxes may be blocking out the stuff he did disclose.

I believe they came up with this by comparing a “voluntary” declaration made by Crow (which I believe is what’s pictured) to the disclosures Thomas made. Seems like those fuckwits should have been able to coordinate better than that. And they probably could have, the just don’t give a shit.

Why waste their time coordinating better when it makes no difference at all? They could literally come out and say, “Here’s how it works. Harlan gives me a bunch of free stuff, like private jet trips and awesome vacations, and then when an important case comes up he calls me up and tells me how to vote and I do.”

Nothing would happen.

He could literally say “I charge Harlan per vote on a sliding scale depending how much he cares about the case” and nothing would happen

This country is broken beyond repair