The Supreme Court: Clarence & Ginni Thomas Jet Set Edition

cool, cool

Remember when Kav got six figures of debt magically erased and no one seemed even a little concerned about that?

2 Likes

Another one? Its a murder.

2 Likes

Just a little light human trafficking for rape parties. Conservative boys will be boys!

Seriously that story makes Kavanaugh sound like an angel.

1 Like

I feel like this guy having a signed copy of Mein Kampf is, uh, a little buried under the extremely generic umbrella of “memorabilia”

1 Like
2 Likes

This episode has produced amazing content

This dude is basically a Bond villain.

1 Like

Correct

4 Likes

Problem is, the Biden Administration doesn’t want to take away the legitimacy of the courts because it doesn’t want to undermine most of their rulings.

Most of the rulings aren’t headline-grabbing rulings attacking women’s rights or minority rights. Most of them are corporate-friendly rulings benefitting the wealthy and taking away workers’ rights, and the Biden Administration is here for that 100%.

3 Likes

WaPo with some reporting on what a total fucking freak Kacsmaryk is

Guys it’s cool the signed Mein Kampf is not the ONLY thing he owns so it’s fine

1 Like

Cool so if he has 10 nazi stuffs he has a collection of 100,000,000 items. Totally normal upper middle class lifestyle.

I saw some stuff indicating this guy is against all birth control pills, so look out if this somehow stands.

guy can’t even own hitler memorabilia without taking heat anymore, sheesh, people are so sensitive

1 Like

Reading all this makes me think hmm here is a rich guy who actually seems to be having (his version) of a good time. Which means Musk is probably several hours from tweeting his newly purchased nazi medical “research” documents

1 Like

I’m sorry, he has the Declaration of Independence? Like Nic Cage heist style?

1 Like