The Supreme Court: Clarence & Ginni Thomas Jet Set Edition

Maybe it’s a draft that states All *white male property owners” are created equal.

Too bad TJ shortened it to men

1 Like
1 Like

They’ve all been there! This entire stupid “movement” is like 5 complete fucking weirdos.

1 Like

wait what? he owns declaration of independence? like an old copy of it?

It just keeps getting better

2 Likes

“But but but he collects other things too!” is the same line that Nazi memorabilia collector Big Brain Curt Schilling uses as well.

1 Like

Usually I see a screenshot like this and go to Wikipedia and it’s already gone, but this one looks like it might have staying power! It’s also on Google now lol

1 Like

This article (in German) from 2014 reports the sale of two signed copied of “Mein Kampf” to an anonymous bidder. I wonder why renowned lover of history Harlan Crow didn’t want his name attached to it.

Is it supposed to help your cause when the eugenics dudes come to your defense?

They’ve been tight.

1 Like

They wrote a softly worded letter! And if it’s ignored, they’ll consider attempting to move legislation out of committee.

Spoiler alert: It will be ignored and they won’t do shit cause they love this Court.

1 Like

lmao I’m sure he paid market price too

1 Like

the trips and shit are meh (obviously corrupt, but in the post trump era kinda meh) but seriously WTAF this is blatant corruption. this has been going on 20+ years in plain sight, why are people noticing now?

This is what I was complaining about before with the TN guy. Seems like there an army of people pounding out tweets thinking that somehow changes the world but we have fucking public documentation of Supreme Court justice getting bribed and nobody had discovered it???!

1 Like

Nobody is going to do shit about this either. Dude could be leaving him a stick a week in crypto and nothing would happen. The establishment has their dream SCOTUS and they aren’t going to fuck with it.

So fucking depressing.

I think you’re overselling your hand here if you look at the differences between D and R justices over the years

Yeah I really don’t think the Dems are in on it re: the Supreme Court. It’s just this: