Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

Yes because that’s what’s wrong with America in 2023. We haven’t listened to Donald Trump enough.

2 Likes

Yes, we must all continue to expose ourselves to alternative viewpoints about whether the 2020 election was rigged, climate change is a myth, and water is wet.

CNN not understanding its audience at all, lol

their ratings have been dogshit. been dogshit since they stopped the coverage of the ukranian war, which I recall being decent. this was probably just a desperate attempt to right the ship and lol @ shilling for it

1 Like

24/7 news channels have dumbed down the American public a ton in my lifetime. I would be super happy if they went away.

So after a solid week of “looming border crisis as title 42 expires” and “open borders CHAOS” stories, today it’s mostly crickets, or

lol, lmao, gtfooh ras

WSJ has a ghoulish editorial board piece calling Jordan Neely’s murderer “the Subway Samaritan”

even for the WSJ this seems pretty bad

1 Like

Good article to reference to prepare yourself for the onslaught of poor media outlet choices & bad faith that is going to surround this story:

This literally describes exactly what he did (generously, even; you could see harsher charges applying too)

With the length of time he allegedly held him in the hold, I’d want to charge both 1st and 2nd degree Manslaughter and let the jury decide on which to convict.

honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out this penny dude had run-ins with this guy before.

holy fuck lol

guy is 100% never getting convicted by a jury.

This is truly disgraceful shit.

1 Like

(nearly) live shot of this failed city

2 Likes

they’re probably all high on fentanyl tho

Having just been in SF a week ago, great city. Tenderloin and homelessness need to be improved, but otherwise seems to be solid. Locals were super friendly everywhere we went. Was impressed with quality of public transportation too.

1 Like

Also congrats to CNN on their mission to become…idk… semi-woke Fox News?

That’s a lot of homeless people

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/05/13/am-radio-electric-cars/

Am I crazy or isn’t killing AM radio a major win for democracy as it will kill off all the rwnj radio?

2 Likes