2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

“Meteor”. Likely story.

:alien::space_invader::flying_saucer:

1 Like

Where are we at with Amazon delivering packages to your door with the wrong name and address on them? I’m a bit curious because it has hazardous material markings on it, maybe it’s some ammo for my next trip abroad?

Is it a nearby address? If so I probably bring it to them. If it’s nowhere near close I probably open it and keep it if want it.

Hazardous material label is probably due to a rechargeable battery.

Never heard of the street but I grew up in a small town and learned to navigate by landmarks, not street names. Go to Bowling Alley and turn left. Go to the VIPS Denny’s and turn right.

Address was a block away so I put it on his welcome mat. Battery probably didn’t fit my shit anyway…

Welp

10 Likes

That’s a weird looking cat you got there.

2 Likes

Math checks out lol

RIP lemonade that kills you

RIP to a real one :frowning:

5 Likes

Maru just turned 17 and I’m gonna be so sad when his time comes :sob:

2 Likes

Thanks for that – I had kind of forgotten about Maru, but that was a good attitude adjuster for the day.

P.S. RIP also to Grumpy Cat, taken too soon.
284psu0lrsy21

7 Likes

TR please!

Honestly I thought that cat died years ago and the account was just showing old photos.

Congrats otatop!!!

2 Likes

It is nice to still be able to change a shower head and toilet seat without breaking anything after doing nothing mechanical for what seems like years! Particularly after trying to rent a truck and not being able to find the break and backing it into someone’s car upon picking it up…

1 Like

Just left. Was really fun. Lots of cool people, loud cars and

Literally 0 passing and an early 40 minute delay from a crash.

4 Likes

You obv don’t go to Monaco for the overtaking action, but having Leclerc being the first ever Monaguesque to win their home race must be fun. I imagine the parties tonight will be insane.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/diidlake/status/1797076448345301082

lmao what the hell