2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

Has to be shared portions right. Right?

Still lol wtf GTFO with that shit

Holy fuck F1, and people try to give Disney a hard time

I’m going to GP Monaco this year :harold:

Already paid $1k a pop for tix

1 Like

Our 2nd kid has been MUCH harder in general. He just didn’t give a shit about potty training. He understood and knew what he was supposed to do. He just didn’t care. We kept him naked, he shit on the floor. We put him in underwear he shit in his underwear. He learned number 1 pretty easy, but not number 2.

His most prized possession is a roomba that he got for Christmas, because he doesn’t like normal toys, he likes gadgets, buttons, etc. Whenever he meets someone new he has to show off his roomba. So we finally had to take his roomba from him, until he quit shitting his pants.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1787041991391584549?s=19

9 out of 11 potty events in the toilet today. Both accidents because she was having too much fun to stop. Later on I swear she would go just to get chocolate chips (her reward)

Kids learn fast. Faster than you.

Who’s training who?

3 Likes

I’m genuinely astonished at how quickly people are ready to throw AI products out there without the slightest bit of quality control.

You just described how the world will end.

when-blazing

2 Likes

WTF? Definitely not prepared for this. GL me.

IMG_1275

1 Like

Interesting article:

https://insideevs.com/features/719015/china-is-ahead-of-west/

2 Likes

No accident since day 1, today was day 5. Kiddo is killin it. Have gone to Costco and park. Super pumped.

Using pull-ups during naps and overnight, but this is a very nice step forward

1 Like

Standard. Good job so far.

Yeah, that’ll last for a while. No real reason to stop this until the kid wants to IMO.

Yeah I agree. Some people claim there is a window when you can wean them off those really young with the initial potty training but I don’t see the purpose, seems much more convenient to keep those going another few years IMHO

That’s actually the only thing our second did well in potty training. About 2 weeks after he was potty trained, he quit wearing pull ups at night/naps because his pull ups were always dry, and he’s never had a night accident.

Potty training with my first kid was a literal shitshow. But then again so was just about everything else (not literally with the actual feces). We did every single thing you’re supposed to do and progressed onto the things you’re not supposed to do (I think). He was just so, so, defiant. And was dealing with a bunch of stuff that none of us were able to grasp until he was much older. Bribery ended up getting us over the line.

My second was just like “I’m going to use the potty now” and that was that.

I got one very outside the box kid, and one standard issue, a theme that continues until this day.

1 Like

My whole facebook feed this morning is:

We didn’t have the best view, being a bit too far south and not able to go to a darker area when the girls were in bed already, but the aurora was subtly perceptible to the naked eye for us just on our street amidst street lights and house lights and such. Pretty cool to be able to see, but I still hope one day to get a better view.

1 Like