2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

Looks like four teeth are coming in right now. Baby girl is not happy. I’m watching some Cinderella for the third night in a row. Just want to sleep at this point. Disney+ is a solid babysitter though

Ok baby is actually asleep. She’s been a little terror the past week or so. She’s adorable during the day toddling all around, but can’t make up her mind when she wants to sleep leading to fuck ups in the sleep schedule.

As my wife can’t stay up overnight at all (narcolepsy - takes big time sleeping meds), that leaves me doing work and night duty. I knew what I was signing up for, but shit still sucks right now.

This story has always been wild, would be nuts to see this finally cracked.

1 Like

You try giving her ibuprofen before bed when the teeth are really bothering her? It always helped our kids sleep when teething

She won’t take ibuprofen well right now. It tastes spicy to both me and my wife, even mixed in with formula, which is apparently a thing

That stinks, we use the white grape advil and put in the bottle and they don’t seem to notice.

“spicy ibuprofen” sounds like a euphemism for fentanyl

3 Likes

oh dear.

20% of kids feel a burning sensation when they take motrin. I’m only guessing that’s the issue but both my wife and I both have the issue. We’ve tried all sorts of flavors without much luck.

Have had good luck with frozen chew toy things and tylenol. She’s just particular right now at night.

this is fetterman’s official portrait for senator and idk why but it might be the best thing I’ll see all year

can this guy run for president already?

1 Like

Fetterman GOAT.

1 Like

he’s one of only a handful of people I’ve ever heard speak and think “I want to go work for that person.” hopefully he ends up not being terrible. I have little faith in politicians

I watched a Christian Bale Netflix movie called the Pale Blue Eye and was surprised to find out later he’s in there somewhere.

I watched JUNG_E on the treadmill and it was a fine treadmill movie, not great, not terrible.

But I was somewhat distracted because one of the lead actors resembles a female Korean version of McLovin.

junge1
junge2

I don’t think I could actually watch a movie on the treadmill.

My new president
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

2 Likes

We might need a :golfcart: emoji to alert @Riverman for all Villages content.

2 Likes

cousin situation calmed down, he is kinda always up in my business but i guess someone probably should be. he eats my food without asking a lot. i’m fine with that but he’s gonna have to learn if you do that to a normal roommate you could get your ass kicked

Should’ve done his official picture in shorts and a hoodie.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/alexshultz/status/1620939873644584960?s=46&t=jYjoH6dMn_8XrV4cD0QQCw

During public comments, a resident named Tom said of the difficulties of living in a town where the average home sale is close to $8 million: “It’s getting more and more dense and more and more difficult. And that’s not what we all paid to be here for. It’s not fair. It’s attacking everyone’s own values and their lives.”

4 Likes