2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

2 Likes

I’m a dudeist priest, myself, but I have dabbled with some tenets of satanism.

2 Likes

Not great tbh

something weird I’ve noticed on “another internet forum”

I had an interaction with an “88” poster (screenname something like “kangarooflyer88”) and the guy seemed pretty dimwitted in general, anyway after some back and forth I just point blank asked him what the 88 in his screenname represented and some other poster mentioned it’s an Eric Lindros reference.

Then, a few days later, in the same forum, another poster with screename “LindrosFan” made an incredibly transparent post pretending to be confused about what “POC” meant in a thread about racial profiling.

So now I’m wondering if “Lindros” is some sort of nazi dogwhistle and I’m pretty sure I just have a case of what Iron81 would call “social media brain” but maybe?

1 Like

Seems like that would be too clever for white supremacists tbh. Wouldn’t be too shocking to have some white dude from Philly who likes hockey have some blind spots in race relations though

IME if you get to the point where you’re asking if something’s a dog whistle it’s probably so loud to white supremacists it can no longer be categorized as a dog whistle. they’re constantly shifting and changing too.

Could be a Dale Earnhart fan. Could be he was born in '88 and isn’t good at reading the room.

What could that mean?

Anything from nothing to progression of his heart disease to a new stroke

Cruditè back on the menu boys

1 Like

I like Fetterman, but he’s not long for this world.

4 Likes

Dude probably just had too many edibles.

words that actually came out of my mouth the other day to my uncle:

“you think it’s a good thing he’s been hanging out with a pedophile???”

him:
“he didn’t touch kids or anything, he was just looking.”

LOL what is my life.

don’t ask me how i found this but this video is definitely the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen on twitter

Went down a rabbit hole of watching small yacht walkthroughs and imagining it would be like living on a spaceship. Man, I gotta get out more…

that’s only “small” by megayacht standards. That’s an extremely nice boat.

1 Like

Below Deck was kind of a fun show to watch in small doses if you want to see some big-ass boats.

2 Likes

we still watch it, it’s trashy but one of the few reality shows I don’t mind watching

2 Likes