2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

Would you pre-pay if they offered you a 10% discount? That’s what I was faced with for a recent imaging appointment.

I took the deal and pre-paid.

1 Like

Good for you. Go even farther. It’s all a ripoff. I’m in a dispute with a medical company about $600 of charges they tacked on after the fact for fucking anaesthesia for a major surgery. I think I will eventually win via outlasting them, I keep telling them I think the charge is bullshit and to litigate or send it to collections. They’ve sent some scary letters and I’ve been called by law firms but I’m cracking up because they’ve already easily spent more than the $600 they’re trying to collect.

What happens is the doctor/hospital will send a bill to insurance, insurance will refuse to pay it, even if they’re supposed to, and the medical provider kicks it back to the patient hoping that they will cough it up, because a lot of times they do. I’m to the point I don’t pay a medical bill until it goes to collections. They got me for over $40,000 last year or two before I figured out the scam. Unsurprisingly they eventually let it go and it hardly ever ends up in collections (because it’s barely not fraud).

Every once in awhile I walk into the room and registration is already there collecting a copay from the patient before I see them. It’s exceptionally awkward when they collect a few hundred bucks and I basically send them home right away.

They should look into getting a gigayacht.

Not a pre-pay thing but I got dinged for $500 for a very simple office visit a few months ago, probably spent under 30 minutes with someone who wasn’t even a fucking doctor to get advice about muscle tightness & pain in my shoulder/back. They reduced it to like $350 but since I’m on a HDHP that shit’s all on me. Such a scam

am I going to send andrew taint a letter? Guess I really am a beta cuck. I could use some work on my tiger paw too.

1 Like

I’ve been binging videos from this channel lately since they’re bite-sized and informative and a little funny, but this one was particularly based:

As the song I submitted to Wookie’s walrus says, “Palme rest in peace”

They apparently won’t let Andrew Tate shave his head in prison. It is leading to a jarring image that may counter the image he presented that he only shaved his head because he wanted to and not because of losing his hair.

2 Likes

The new Andrew Tate action figures will have a toupee and tiger paw

lol all these mra toxic masculinity types are always so deeply insecure. the most confident thing ever is to rock a bald look without hiding the reason why. it happens to tons of people, nothin to be ashamed of.

3 Likes

“bald by choice” loooooool

2 Likes

6 Likes

new game, real or midjourney

1 Like

Not sure if I’m promoting a fake holiday or violence, but this brought a smile to my face

3 Likes

I watched that for like a minute. Is that wrong?

1 Like

National punch a Nazi day sounds like the kind of holiday we need.

2 Likes

Another minute gone. Maybe two.

3 Likes
5 Likes