2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

My sister has MG, and it’s been a constant struggle to find the right meds for her, compounded by the fact that she has no thyroid from a teenage case of Grave’s Disease. I feel your pain.

My entire family has been hit by the autoimmune disease truck, to the point where we joke to new doctors asking our medical history if they’d like to do a study. My mom, two of her siblings, and her uncle: MS. Me and my brother: psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. My sister, bless her heart: Graves disease and Myasthenia gravis.

it’s why we are all super careful with COVID.

2 Likes

Isn’t it just a very long course of antibiotics?

Republicans just doing the 1920’s evil tycoon thing:

Totally against illegal immigration, except when they can get a 13 year old Guatemalan to work for $2 an hour in the walmart factory.

1 Like

I remember learning about trust busting in high school and thinking it was like an obvious thing why did it take so long? Lol me

Lmao, just posted this in another thread with a remarkably similar take to yours.

1 Like

some lady at the laundromat

“what ya watching?”

“combat juggling”

“oh okay”

4 Likes

3 Likes

This situation with the Americans getting kidnapped when crossing to Mexico for plastic surgery is really crazy. I keep seeing quoted that they were mistaken for Haitian drug smugglers. So literally the cartels just see black people in a car in that city and immediately kidnap them??

It seems that exact city in Mexico is a literal war zone.

1 Like

My favorite part is a 33 year old Mexican woman half a block away caught a stray in the firefight, and the US media gives zero fucks because brown people.

Ghislane better watch out

from all accounts the local cops also give zero fucks, apparently the locals here get kidnapped all the time and law enforcement basically just tells them to deal with it

God damn another huge storm coming into NorCal today. Mountains are getting hammered with snow too.

At least you won’t have to worry about someone intentionally throwing the match!

If you have to walk around on packed snow/ice Micro Spikes will keep you from slipping…although this may have been more useful before the storms…

Just saw this retweeted when checking for Ukraine updates. No idea if true but if so sounds cartel obviously knows who those with power care about

https://twitter.com/All_Source_News/status/1633853191103160320?cxt=HHwWgIC97cO0zqwtAAAA

1 Like

Is this real?? Some of these are unbelievable

German movie distributors love to do that, too. For some titles it makes sense (kind of) because most people won’t understand what “No strings attached” or “A short history of decay” means and they still want that cool English movie title.

My favorite “cislation” is:

Original:

German title:

My guess is they did it because Red Heat was released the same year.

Edit: Also Red Scorpion (starring Dolph Lundgren)

2 Likes

I like Schwarzsparrow better.

1 Like