2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

I just got a 27” 1440p 144Hz monitor there today for $200. The non Costco sku was like $330 and sold out everywhere online. That pays for my membership for two years.

I get the 4 pack of organic tofu there all the time. Produce, almond milk, canned black beans, etc.

1 Like

My partner wants to go every weekend solely for this

2 Likes

They sell loaves of bread half again as big as store loaves for much less. You don’t have to spend 200 dollars there to get deals.

it is and it isn’t.

btw, it’s mangoes from india season. get yourselves to an indian store and buy a box.

1 Like

Our hosts offered to get some to have at the work site while we are here.

IMG_7645

Apparently the girl that got hit was bleeding? How does that happen with a tennis ball?

Nose

1 Like

please dont put in the newspaper that i

2 Likes

IMG_1331

bs like this drives me insane. It was obviously an accident and the only reason it even hit her was because she was already holding a ball in each hand and instead of doing like twenty other sensible things she panicked and had the reaction time of Seth Rogen. I assume tickets are stupidly overpriced and if the match got cancelled over this I’d be livid. Of the ten things most at fault for this situation #1 through #9 are the insane rule and #10 is Roland Garros for hiring someone so prone to melodrama; sorry for victim blaming but gmafb, ballpeople should all handle adversity like this champion it should be a precondition to employment

2 Likes

That kid is fucking awesome. Respect.

Is it antisemitic to point out the IDF killed a Palestinian baby?

No, not on this forum, that story is horrific. As the other forum operates under Israeli Law, it might be considered antisemitic there.

1 Like

Hey now, you start criticizing the murder of babies and you might come dangerously close to criticizing America!

Or, wait, I think I got my talking points messed up. Murdering babies is only bad when America does it!

tfw you are already short and have to present a certificate to a giant

7 Likes

Lol, so many politicians are abnormally tall.

_111835906_954176c6-5c0f-46e5-9bdc-6e30073588ef

4 Likes