2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

Black Aquaman :joy:

1 Like

He’s also been dubbed Michael B. Phelps, Scuba Gooding Jr., and Aquamayne.

4 Likes

Truly hilarious. A+

No guns? ‘Bama gone woke?

Maybe we need a random internet video thread? Anyways, what am I going to say to a moose?

https://twitter.com/shannonsharpeee/status/1689081362069049344?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

2 Likes

I was unaware of this.

https://twitter.com/AfricanArchives/status/1688546650002726912?s=20

1 Like

Honestly a little surprised it’s even possible to have this sort of rumble in US and nobody getting shot

3 Likes
2 Likes

I had seen references to the boat brawl but not watched it. (and still haven’t, maybe after work!)

I proposed in Lahaina. That fire looks awful

Well, it appears two large taco bell meals in a single day was flying too close to the sun for the no wiper club. I had the world in my hands and I blew it.

1 Like

lol, just a bit tmi there, my dude

1 Like

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK

1 Like

Even a blind nut can find a squirrel sometimes or whatever. I took a long bet on disney a while ago and haven’t been disappointed.

IMHO the disney streaming stuff was not as bad of a company move as people made it out to be. I probably spend more time on disney+ than I do any of these other sites and I’ve basically cancelled netflix permanently at this point. Their IP could likely be licensed and sold for more than what they’re making and spending on disney+, but given their stake in Hulu and the surprising foothold that app has gained over the years, I don’t think it was nearly as strategically disastrous as people think. If I were them I would’ve just skipped the hassle of creating a streaming platform and been like “disney content only available on hulu now!” but w/e.

now I read that tweet though and am like fuck.

Man, Cramer just tweeted that everyone should buy Disney stock because it’s a company that will never fail. Magic Kingdom will probably be closed inside a year.

3 Likes

This is all because they removed splash mountain and have black ariel probably

This somehow seems like good news…

For Ron DeSantis

This is like Qanon for Millennials.

Swifties had pointed out not only the obvious significance of the 8/9 date as the tour leg closer, but also: 3,208 days had transpired since the 2014 release of “1989,” and 3 + 2 + 0 +8 =13, the singer’s historically touted lucky number. And how did the length of time since the original album came out work out in years and months? Fans calculated it had been eight years, nine months and (you guessed it) 13 days.

1 Like

this shit sends my lawnmower into the oort cloud