2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

Wait until you see the Swifties chasing the “Gaylor” theory like Q drops…

1 Like

RIP Dale Gribble

2 Likes

I don’t know much about Qanon nor Taylor Swift and Swifties. I do know “correct prediction” is not a phrase associated with Qanon, so let’s not smear the Swifties.

2 Likes

I know this is “I’m the main character stuff” but I proposed on the beach in Lahaina and this fire is getting to me

2 Likes

Straight to execution.

https://twitter.com/jasondotnews/status/1628377547267313664?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Dude spent more at some fake CFA knockoff than the real CFA

Is that the Scandinavian Chick-Fil-A?

Also, Hooters does Doordash?

2 Likes

I was just going to write, who the fuck doordash’s hooters?

Also, getting Doordash from stuff-on-the-wall places like Ruby Tuesday and Red Lobster just can’t make sense. Surely a huge chunk of the cost goes to the big dine-in area and nicely dressed servers and whatnot. It’s like getting Hooters doordash; my man, there are better places to get wings.

Doesn’t literally any pizza place have better wings than hooters? And they usually deliver for cheaper than door dash!

That is disgusting, throw some meats and veggies in the oven for easy mode cooking jesus christ.

Another good take on this:

Is it going to be substantially more annoying than FOX is with FOX Bet?

Apparently FoxBet is no more as of July 31st

1 Like

Did Iron81 move to Nashville?

This aspect of natural disasters really irritates me. Isn’t this what government is for? It’s just assumed that in times of acute need, people will be willing and eager to provide extra time, money, and supplies to help their fellow citizens in need.

Moreover, even the most deplorable seem to agree that everybody should be helping these people when they need help. But the generosity and empathy extends only to acute, highly visible disasters, not more chronic problems of poverty, homelessness, addiction, medical bankruptcy, etc.

Homeless due to a wildfire? Help is on the way, brother! Homeless due to trauma, addiction, and mental illness? Something something bootstraps and the cycle of dependency.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s really that the media or whoever is conspiring to let the government off the hook and banging down peoples doors to get them to help. It’s human nature for people to want to help in the immediate time of need and people are actively looking for ways to do so doesn’t seem unreasonable for media to point folks who want to help in reasonable direction.

Over 2k a month on take out… for one person?

1 Like

That’s like $65 a day! It’s got to either be a bit or this guy has descended into madness.