2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

Everything is just so much smaller and more compact, less grand, more congested. They don’t manage people flow as well as WDW, the tech managing park operations is clearly not as good. It’s also clearly a locals park versus being in a place with people who are on vacation from around the world.

I actually want to go to Haunted Mansion more than I want to go to Epcot.

1 Like

EPCOT GOAT

2 Likes

:vince1:

brioche ice cream sandwich, case closed

1 Like

Do we need a thread to discuss 70k people stranded at burning man? And some people are saying there is an Ebola outbreak there too? Although I don’t think I’ve seen it from a reputable source.

Why would you even head out for Burningman when the Playa is flooded? This is going to be Fyre festival levels of mismanagement.

wait ebola? That’s spread by bathing in shit and blood that’s ab… no wait, that tracks at burning man

More seriously there’s zero chance ebola is at burning man unless a bioweapon happened. A quick google search says it’s fake.

2 Likes

lol an ebloa outbreak in the US would be exploding on every media outlet right now if it happened.

This new covid wave is just a CIA psyop. Ebola is going to be the new panic, they will sell more 5g vaccines which will program people into voting for biden.

do your research

4 Likes

Just now reading about Burning Man, holy fuck these guys are gonna get diseases for sure. Looks like a Civil War battlefield out there.

Slavery boy made it out okay!

https://twitter.com/neal_katyal/status/1698302619083509871?s=20

That doesn’t tell me much. Let’s try a different version.

Say you live in LA. Which of the two would you visit more frequently: Disneyland or Disney World.

Yeah, probably Disneyland I guess. I mean, where I live, I visit the mall with my kids a lot because it’s close and it’s something easy to do with them, and there’s a carousel and a ropes course in it that they like. I even go to that mall more than I go to Disney World. But the two aren’t remotely the same experience.

Going to Disneyland if you live in LA is not trivial. You gotta fight an hour or so of traffic and it’s still crowded and expensive, so it’s still at least a whole day. There are presumably plenty of other things you could with your kids more convenient than that.

Nevertheless, I think if you lived in LA and actually would go to Disney World more often, that would mean that either you’re insane or the difference is much greater than I thought possible. So, it looks like we’ve ruled those out.

Tbh, even going “often” to DW while living in LA seems quite atypical, but I suspect you are aware of that.

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1698378159219982640

holy shit if neal katyal gets ebola at burning man and/or dies of dysentery I will start going to church

1 Like