2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

More along these lines:

2 Likes

Even if they don’t have a nominee til the convention, they have more than two months to run on, “Look at these freaks! They want to ban abortion federally, cut overtime pay, ban books, etc, etc.”

Literally presenting a coherent adult option is enough to win.

Not great, Joe!

https://twitter.com/umichvoter/status/1813784788572233874?t=H9Od6QACvotrbisiYnFhtw&s=19

I think this is true in some general sense but regardless it just shows how utterly fucked our system is, the process is soooo fucking ridiculous, the campaign is now effectively 2 years long and in reality it really starts as soon as an election is over. the brits, they have a lot of fucked up shit in their system but a 6-week campaign is just about perfect.

New video of the shooting. Could have been the best angle and one of the most important videos in history, but this maga douche had to take a selfie instead.

https://x.com/TAftermath2020/status/1813714079531315362?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1813808275437326706|twgr^4404d55ad6a0cac634a83893f1d4ece14d3e9d2d|twcon^s3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Funstuckpolitics.com%2Ft%2Fconvicted-felon-donald-j-trump-thread-xxx-injured-in-assassination-attempt%2F10932%2F3063

IMG_9211

Edem vibes

1 Like

these people are not serious

He’s not, however, a fan of universal childcare. He’s said that it’s “​​a massive subsidy to the lifestyle preferences of the affluent over the preferences of the middle and working class,” implying that childcare benefits working parents more than stay-at-home parents.

like, who the fuck is more likely to be a stay at home parent?

he absolutely knows this but for obvious reasons can’t say the real reasons for his position out loud

Biden looks stunningly old in pictures these last few weeks. I’m sure there some selection bias but this can’t be a shock given how much the presidency seems to age folks

In the video of this deplaning, he stops on the second step to say something, then stops again on the 4th step to do more chatting. As I was wondering if he can’t even handle stairs anymore, he then took the remaining ~8 steps normally, albeit pretty gingerly.

His covid symptoms are supposedly “mild” so maybe he’s sicker than he want’s to admit, but it seems like appearing physically vigorous instead of incredibly frail would be a top priority for him and his campaign staff at this point.

Biden walks slowly off Air Force One after testing positive for Covid | News | Independent TV

1 Like

Joever needle at 69%!

Very Joever

21 cents seems like a steal

2 Likes

Six cents is probably a bigger one. Yeah it’s a long shot but it’s almost 20:1.

2 Likes

Other Dem at 4%, which if I’m not missing something gives you everyone but Harris, Biden, Newsom, and HRC. It should give you about 75-85% of the Dem equity if they go with the mini primary. I give them around 70% overall if they go that route, so this is worth about 60% of whatever the odds are that they go with the mini primary.

I think the odds of a mini primary are practically 0%. That simply isn’t going to happen. It’s Harris or it’s Biden.

1 Like

This my guess also. It’s already incredible amount of flexibility out of Dems to dump their primary winner, no way these party loyalists and delegates going to tolerate a free for all even if would be best.

Haven’t heard this one, Mark Kelly for president?

Harris would for sure have to get out of the way as well which isn’t going to happen. This is how she gets to be president of the United States and this possibility is probably the #1 reason she took this job, which is objectively a demotion from being one of the Senators from CA.