2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

There’s a rumor Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Jay-Z, Kendrick, and Billie Eilish are going to do a huge fundraiser concert in LA for Kamala. I’m guessing this could pull in $100M between the gate, a live stream, and donations.

4 Likes

Does Obama have some longstanding issue with Harris?

I really need them to not do this I cannot afford this, but my wife is a huuuuuuuuge sucker for something like this. It’s a live concert for a good cause this could cost me 10k. FML. Someone help me get my heart rate down by promising me that tickets would be unobtainable. Please.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t really beleive all the handwringing about “coronating kamala looks antidemocratic” (is there any polling of normies about this?) but if this had happened it might actually be a legit voter gripe. Honestly I don’t know if I believe it, it feels like something an eggheaded dipshit who has been in a bubble the last 8 years since retiring might try to pull off, but it also feels like a pretty concocted story

2 Likes

Yeah the media is pissed pissed. They wanted a few weeks of our anxiety clicks as the party frittered away our future on silly backroom power games. Instead everything is going so smoothly that it feels like a designed play, even though it clearly wasn’t. The media hates that. There’s only so much Trump ass left to burn and they have ratings to get damn it!

I’m sorry but at every stage of this process they’ve been there trying to add fuel to the fire every way they can. I would really like to know who their source was for the ‘Biden isn’t going to endorse Kamala’ line last week. That shit freaked me out and was very obviously untrue. It was also perfect for them to push clicks through the weekend. For some reason almost every mistake they make seems to lean in the direction of what makes them the most money.

Once you realize that these media organizations are just corporations trying to maximize ratings by creating reality television content out of news clippings you can tune them out basically. I read the Wapo to know what Jeff Bezos and the Washington establishment want me to know, I read Bloomberg because that’s the news source for gamblers with personality disorders looking for hard news, and then I read every good piece of long form journalism produced anywhere because that’s what journalism is supposed to be not the access journalism gossip magazine tabloid bullshit.

1 Like

My goodness is this an inspiring ad.
https://www.twitter.com/kamalaharris/status/1816436341703397765?s=46

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a pretty good political ad.

The “When we fight, we win” wonder if that was a pre planned slogan she had or reaction to Trumps “Fight, Fight, Fight”? I don’t know how far in advance they cook up these plans for potential runs

Looks like we can feel pretty good that Harris certainly not worse off than Biden, some improvement everywhere that matters without campaigning

—-

KEY FACTS

Michigan: Trump leads Harris by one point here (46% to 45%), with 9% of voters undecided, according to an Emerson College survey of 800 registered voters (margin of error 3.4) conducted July 22-23—a slight decline from Trump’s three-point lead against Biden in a July 15-16 Emerson poll.

Wisconsin: Harris and Trump are tied here at 47%, with 5% undecided, according to Emerson’s poll of 845 registered voters (margin of error 3.3); Trump led Biden here by five points.

Georgia: Trump is up by two points in the state (48% to 46%), with 7% undecided, in an Emerson poll of 800 registered voters (margin of error 3.4), after leading Biden by six points in the group’s previous poll.

Arizona: Harris is down by five points (49% to 44%) among the 800 registered voters surveyed (margin of error 3.4), with 7% of voters undecided, while Trump led Biden here by seven points earlier this month.

Pennsylvania: Trump leads by two (48% to 46%) in the latest survey of 850 voters (margin of error 3.3), compared to his five-point lead over Biden.

2 Likes

I would love for them to do this at the Rose Bowl or some other super-capacity venue so I could possibly go. If they do it at Sofi the tickets will be $1000.

1 Like

This is my concern with the NV/AZ strategy. A lot of conservatives moved there from Cali.

Harris +21 among young voters, old voters go from Biden +3 to Trump +5.

6 Likes

Love the overall but this a little :harold: hopefully the VP helps there

1 Like

This is great, however I hesitate to point out that the Nytimes Sienna poll a this point in time for the 2020 race had Biden up on Trump by 9…

Trump getting a little shook about poles

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)Why doesn’t FoxNews and Martha MacCallum use these Poll numbers from Rasmussen, a real pollster?

Ftr was coming in to post this one as a legit good pole

1 Like

3 Likes

Ugh, I’ve heard about young people “rocking the vote” every election since the 90’s, is it ever truly going to happen?

I’m calling bullshit on the AZ polls. I don’t know how @TheDuker feels but I’m not seeing it.