2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

Yeah that poll looks good is what I’m saying.

1 Like

Republican family values, as relayed by JD Vance:

Child expresses interest in something: “Shut the hell up.”

On his wife: “Obviously she’s not a white person…”

On people who are struggling: “I think it reflects pretty poorly on our sort of therapeutic society that we try to praise people, not for moments of strength, not for moments of heroism, but for their weakest moments.”

1 Like

NYT 2022 results:

Ballotpedia:

Yeah I’m going with NYT on this one since they have the vote tally by county. It’s the same map on the right on Ballotpedia drawn without the bounding boxes extending up into the lake to include the islands. You read that right: Ohio has islands with registered voters. Many people are saying they are the best islands.

Put-in-Bay is a resort village located on South Bass Island in Put-in-Bay Township, Ottawa County, Ohio, United States, 85 miles (137 km) west of Cleveland and 35 miles (56 km) east of Toledo. The population was 154 at the 2020 census.

Screenshot from 2024-08-02 18-17-04

I think I read an article about how the honorary sheriff here date raped an officer on the force and everyone closed ranks to protect him?

:harold:

Lol, keep calling them weird

2 Likes

Nobody is this stupid.

Harris needs to run headline that she agreed to daily debates starting tomorrow

3 Likes

I want you all to know I agree to a date with Margot Robbie tonight

8 Likes

Cute little dance the NYT seems to enjoy:

I propose we send pete in kamala’s place on fox.

Or Joe! Fuck it.

Bashing Hillary worked because everyone hated Hillary.

Normies just think Kamala is like a normal looking pretty normal person. The history isn’t there. So the bullying lands for way less people. He just looks like the asshole he is.

3 Likes

She should announce that she’s agreed to debates every Tuesday between now and the election with CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC, Comedy Central, BBC, YouTube, Weather Channel, Lifetime, and Telemundo.

Conservatives will get super weird in trashing some of them.

1 Like

:vince1:

1 Like

3 Likes

jbouie gift link:

If ‘The Lord of the Rings’ Is a Cautionary Tale, It Was Lost on JD Vance

1 Like

It would be fucking amazing if Joe showed up and just used all his time doing roast-style jokes.

1 Like

On pregnancy from rape/incest: “Inconvenient”

1 Like

Honestly, Drudge has been better for news than most of the mainstream newspapers for the last half decade.

1 Like

Feel like Harris needs to hurry up on the VP announcement, would be a shame to let people have enough time really dig into camps that will be disappointed given we managed to avoid that with no primary