2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

Better than Trump +3 of course, but does Biden +3 even result in Biden EC victory?

Meanwhile, the multiway poll from Quinnipiac is:

Trump 39
Biden 38
Kennedy 13
Stein 4
West 3

The head to head poll is probably more meaningful, but this isn’t worthless either, and the multiway aspect is dangerous with ballot access in swing states being VERY important.

Swing state polling on 538 remains ugly. Even to Trump +8 in five out of six of PA, MI, WI, GA, AZ, NV, on polls conducted in March. One of those states had one Biden +1 poll.

Probably not. The 2020 election result was 51.31% - 46.85% (~+4.5%).
I only take this poll as a hopeful sign that the trend is moving in the right direction.

IMO Biden jumping to some substantial lead now/early summer could be disaster. Can’t peak too early. Slow and steady.

I don’t think I realized how nice it was to be mostly quarantined in our houses during election season last time. The non-stop stream of propaganda and bullshit I am hearing out in the real world is starting to ramp up, and I can only imagine it’s going to get worse until November.

Today I got to hear rants about illegal immigrants, squatters, trans women, Biden handouts to the poor and drug addicted, taxes, etc etc. One dipshit was proudly reading a NYPost article to the table about a Mexican man telling all of his friends and family to come to the US because they will get $1400/month in cash from the government. Somebody else confirmed they heard about that on the news thia morning. It’s just a torrent of bullshit.

One of the older regs in my room who actually is a super nice guy who I’d totally believe if he said he votes straighr D had his phone on the rail right next to me as he scrolled through Facebook. It was literally 90%+ right wing propaganda, fear mongering, and rage bait. Every single post was anti-democrat or pro Trump. These old people just arent equipt to parse through the onslaught of shit. Hell, neither are most young people. Social media is a cancer to society.

Yes. This is making the rounds in right wing social media, 6 million views. It’s factually correct. These people couldn’t tell you who Robert Moses was if you gave them a week alone with The Power Broker. I’m sorry, they’re just too stupid to have any political power at all. I don’t have a solution.

https://x.com/bubblebathgirl/status/1772621820467790032?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

The counterpoint is that some people spent way too much time online going down rabbit holes instead of engaging with normies by the office water cooler during that time. There’s a good chance you are seeing so much bullshit because of the isolation not because you now happen to be out of it.

1 Like

:coolbiden:
https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1772811047017083148?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1772811047017083148|twgr^e2ce221f2b4b993d990c01e3ba5274c4f1819576|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F1819news.com%2Fnews%2Fitem%2Fhd10-lands-62-powell-38-after-democrat-special-election-blowout-republicans-asking-what-happened

2 Likes

“I appreciate the encouragement I’ve gotten to pursue a third-party candidacy,” Christie said in a statement. “While I believe this is a conversation that needs to be had with the American people, I also believe that if there is not a pathway to win and if my candidacy in any way, shape or form would help Donald Trump become president again, then it is not the way forward.”

I find it interesting that he thinks he would get more Biden voters than Trump voters if he were in the race. Honestly not sure that he’s wrong.

1 Like

I think it’s more that he just doesn’t want to get assassinated by proud boys

So apparently RFK cheated on his wife with 37 women in 2001, and kept a journal. The NY Post got the journal.

What’s with these fucking people?

1. Don’t be an asshole
  2. If you’re going to run for president, and you are going to be an asshole, don’t keep a journal of it!

I don’t think rule #1 is that hard to follow, but I digress. Surely rule #2 can’t be that hard to follow!

Also he had a numbered code of 1 to 10 for the physical acts with the women and kept that in the journal. Gotta throw a little weirdo on top of it all!

Didn’t H W write all the Iran Contra crimes in his diary?

Man everyone in the Kennedy family just fucks anything that moves, those guys love getting it on.

2 Likes

Probably helps him with his target demo.

Access Hollywood “grab 'em by the pussy” didn’t do a thing.

5 Likes

Does the Biden campaign really need to send me FIVE fucking e-mails in ONE day? Fuck these assholes. 3 to 4 e-mails a day every day, then five yesterday. Fuck off, I’m not giving a nickel. Go ask the millionaires and billionaires for money, they’re your constituency.

They literally raised $25 million in 2 hours a few days ago, I’ll reserve my powder for local races. The constant texts are a menace too

1 Like

I just want to know who’s saying no the first four times of the day and then giving in on the fifth?

Was going to say Destiny’s Child, but technically that was 5 "no"s before a “yeah”.

1 Like