2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

IMG_0422

2 Likes

They may be mostly relative unknowns, but I think 4 of the 9 public House Dems are Ranking Members of committees, including Smith (Armed Services) and Nadler (Judiciary).

True. Nadler honestly surprised me a bit. If you had a line for Nadler telling Joe to fuck off while AOC was still trying to sell people on him it would have been insane odds.

2 Likes

Biden speaks incoherently about subject matters that are relevant. Trump speaks somewhat coherently about completely ridiculous random shit.

https://x.com/AlexThomp/status/1810493454616543544

Why do you keep posting Trump propaganda?

1 Like

This but unironically. Posting anonymous Murdoch funded stories is a path one can take

That quote from Trump isn’t “somewhat” coherent. Good god come on man. That one quote is worse than anything Biden has ever said, ainec

Way way more coherent than Biden transcripts.

1 Like

It absolutely is somewhat coherent. We all know what he’s talking about, we have no fucking idea why, or what it has to do with anything, which is where the “about completely ridiculous random shit,” comes in.

Trump had a softball interview with Hannity tonight. I did the dirty work of listening to it. What he said was complete sentences.

Fucking crazy. Guy is a real genius.

It is a rambling disorganized word vomit that starts with an obviously made up story and ends with a physical impossibility.

It is not coherent. It’s a massive mess. Yall are just too caught up in shit right now

The words and sentences are coherent, we know what he’s saying.

1 Like

So your definition of coherent is that you can understand the words and they didn’t misspeak? That’s not what coherent means. Basically you mean someone who can speak forcefully to you, even if it’s utterly deranged nonsense.

I mean I guess I’d say sure, Trump is a more forceful speaker than Biden, but that’s not what coherent means. Trumps speech is far more the shit that demented people say than the word finding mistakes Biden makes. Trump has the word finding issues too, just not in that awful shark electrocution story. Hell Trump fell asleep damn near every day during his trial and you’re describing him as coherent because of one debate performance from Biden.

It depends on what the meaning of COHERENT is CW. Chessmake.

Trump’s gibberish has clarity and intelligibility.

Like I’m on record that Trump isn’t fit to be president, he never has been and never will be. His addled brain isn’t even #1 or #2 on the list.

1 Like

oh my god will you guys put each other on ignore

5 Likes

I encourage everyone to try to tone it down a notch, try to leave anything negative about families, insults, mental health, and real life stuff out of it.

3 Likes

CW that ain’t logically ordered, not even a little