2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

It’s finally infrastructure week!

Why is “Hillary” texting me? Fuck. All. The. Way. Off.

2 Likes

I was told Joe Biden would try to reclaim the nomination from Kamala this week.

I guess this is all part of the master rope-a-dope plan and he’s waiting until Thursday to stage the reverse coup!

1 Like

This is the thanks you get from donating via act blue

1 Like

Trump watching with bated breath waiting for Joe to try to snag it back at the end of this speech, he’s gonna be big sad when it doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

Very low energy.

So far, so good.

Triple range merge reverse coup!

1 Like

We’re going to get Joe and Kamala on stage together at the end of this right? Important symbolism.

Women: confirmed electrical power!

It seems like Joe thinks the crowd is booing him when he delivers a line inviting a boo.

Tim looking like he can hardly believe this is all real.

2 Likes

My fellow Americans, don’t listen to JD Vance, who says the purpose of post-menopausal women is to rear grandchildren. No, the purpose of post-menopausal women is to ride stationary bicycles and power America into the 22nd Century!

Kamala’s seat is empty, she’s heading for the stage.

He’s had that look much of the night. And his wife has been fighting tears taking it all in. Crazy to think how much their lives have changed in the past 30 days.

3 Likes

He did everything he needed to. Well done.

1 Like

Thank you, Joe!

1 Like

Feels like AOC put some of the other younger stars in the party on notice that the list of future presidential contenders goes beyond sitting governors and senators.

https://twitter.com/GarrettHerrin/status/1825711465581392033?t=w4JgpUyqyLDU9CjCFWB-vA&s=19

Catching up on Youtube, here’s a few links for anyone in the same boat

Steve Kerr:

And from the PBS livestream once they stopped cutting in to speeches…

AOC: 3:50:25
Hillary (lol didn’t watch): 4:04:55
Clyburn: 4:24:05

Wait sorry is this DAVID FUCKING BROOKS on my screen? God damn it PBS I thought I could fucking trust you!

Jesus they didn’t air the abortion segment so we could get the vocal stylings of David fucking Brooks instead. Shitheads.

Back to the livestream:

Beshear: 4:59:15

lol they didn’t show Warnock. Never watching PBS again

Biden: 5:42:00

1 Like

Warnok was fire.

1 Like