2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

He did everything he needed to. Well done.

1 Like

Thank you, Joe!

1 Like

Feels like AOC put some of the other younger stars in the party on notice that the list of future presidential contenders goes beyond sitting governors and senators.

https://twitter.com/GarrettHerrin/status/1825711465581392033?t=w4JgpUyqyLDU9CjCFWB-vA&s=19

Catching up on Youtube, here’s a few links for anyone in the same boat

Steve Kerr:

And from the PBS livestream once they stopped cutting in to speeches…

AOC: 3:50:25
Hillary (lol didn’t watch): 4:04:55
Clyburn: 4:24:05

Wait sorry is this DAVID FUCKING BROOKS on my screen? God damn it PBS I thought I could fucking trust you!

Jesus they didn’t air the abortion segment so we could get the vocal stylings of David fucking Brooks instead. Shitheads.

Back to the livestream:

Beshear: 4:59:15

lol they didn’t show Warnock. Never watching PBS again

Biden: 5:42:00

1 Like

Warnok was fire.

1 Like

Eh, hot take but this is dumb and we shouldn’t be rehabilitating the image of Trump cronies.

1 Like

I think it’s debatable. “Practically everyone who has spent any meaningful amount of time around Trump has endorsed Harris” is a pretty decent attack. Particularly since these people are all lunatic right wingers still, just faceless lunatic right wingers because the leopard ate theirs and now they’ve seen the light.

1 Like

Nah, she knew exactly what she was doing when she jumped on Trump’s bandwagon and now she’s trying to pull a Lincoln Project. All these collaborators should be shunned indefinitely.

1 Like

Cotton Candy grapes are the devil’s work. Holy hell they’re sweet! No acidity to balance. Fruit for people who dont like fruit.

2 Likes

I definitely agree with you in principle and consider it a very good thing that the Trump White House was a resume disaster.

I don’t eat them either mostly because they so expensive but I was talking about why lot of kids probably find more fruit/vegetable options than millennials did as kids and something like that is perfect for kids. Also in absolute terms I’m sure the increased sugar content is actually pretty minuscule, like a few calories per serving so not like you actually feeding your kid candy. Personally the first 2 grapes taste super sweet to me then after that just tastes like normal green grapes for the rest of that sitting

2 Likes

keep them around for now, but they still go to the gulag on November 6th

2 Likes

Yeah there’s some “enemy of my enemy” usefulness to folks like this. Most MAGAtards will just sneer and call them RINOs, but there’s at least a little sliver of Republicans that might genuinely see their Harris endorsement as “permission” to finally jump ship.

1 Like

I’ll take every sliver I can get at this point.

2 Likes

I’m curious to see what’s going to happen with the Wisconsin rally and watch party tonight. I think the right move is to have Harris and Walz speak briefly from there sitting next to each other at the watch party, via Zoom or whatever, to the convention hall. It gives them a chance to draw attention to the fact that they’ve got two arenas full at once which will troll Trump, it helps them highlight swing state efforts with more attention (networks will not cut away from Kamala or Tim speaking even if it’s for 90 seconds), and it gives them a chance to hit a key message in a way that gets some news coverage for 24 hours. Their main speeches will obviously touch on everything, but if they do a quick 90 second thing tonight then you get a news cycle of “Harris and Walz highlighted _______ as a key issue.”

I would probably go with, “We were so moved by the personal stories last night about the dangerous impact that overturning Roe v Wade has had on so many women, and the voters we’re talking to up here in Wisconsin feel the same way… That’s why one of our top priorities in office is going to be restoring Roe v Wade as the law of the land!”

This will create national news segments with clips of Kamala/Tim spliced with the three women who spoke, and they’ll get extra coverage for the #1 issue.

Then as both crowds roar, Walz can make a comment about Kamala probably being the first politician to make two arenas full of people cheer at the same time… “not that I can think of anyone who might be jealous of our crowd sizes!” Then let him talk for like 30 seconds about him and his wife’s experience with IVF, and how weird it is that Republicans want to get rid of it. Then throw it back to the convention hall.

Pleeeeeeease be this competent DNC/Team Harris.

3 Likes

I think the husband who spoke did a really good job of expressing how womens healthcare affects more than just women. It’s not a bad thing to get more men thinking about the emotional toll that abortion bans and healthcare bans could have on them personally.

Agree completely with your plan, can you join the Harris campaign strategy team asap please?

2 Likes

Are we shook much if RFK drops and endorses Trump? I feel like his current polling somewhat exaggerated compared to folks who would actually go through showing up to vote for him

I think it could be worrisome if some of this swing state polling continues to stay within a couple of percentage points. I just hope if it’s gonna happen, it happens soon so we know where the hell we stand, and not like the weekend before Election Day or something.

Even if there are people who are saying they would vote for him, I doubt those people would also vote for whoever he endorses. Like he’s probably picked by people who are polled and don’t want to indicate support for either candidate or don’t want to admit they’re voting for Trump. None of those would be swayed by RFK’s endorsement come November even if they are RFK voters in the poll.

Yeah my hopes are that most of the RFK “voters” are in these two groups. That said, the “don’t want to admit they’re voting for Trump” contingent is a problem either way, as it’s another poll skewing factor to worry about.