2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

Huge opportunity this week to frame the race, define Harris and Walz to the electorate, drop the hammer, and take a decisive lead. If Dems have a competent week, they’ll be in the driver’s seat from here just trying to fade unforced errors, chaos, and black swans.

We watching the DNC tonight? Just turned on to see Kathy Hochul and woof she is a bad speaker.

3 Likes

Sure bud.

Just turned on MSNBC. Do they have the audio feed totally fucked up? All of the crowd noise, and sounds like any noise from out on the concourse too, is as audiboe as the speaker.

Kerr is doing well.

1 Like

Tell Donald Trump, “Night night!”

Yes way too much crowd in the mix.

We regret to inform you that JD Vance has fucked the cheesesteak

AOC pretty prettay good at the whole speaking passionately thing

3 Likes

Kamalas friends mom speaking just gave me nightmarish flashbacks to Biden speaking two months ago. Had to remind myself this isn’t our candidate. I had forgotten how nerve wracking it was watching every public appearance Biden did.

Hillary was fantastic.

Clyburn calling Project 2025 “Jim Crow 2.0” is good.

2 Likes

God damn that was powerful

2 Likes

Not to take anything away from the others who shared their stories, but I am so blown away by Hadley Duvall’s courage every time I hear her speak or be interviewed. 22 years old, it happened when she was 12, and she’s brave enough to go public and fight back in the biggest way possible.

3 Likes

100% agree. All four of them were incredibly courageous and powerful. I can’t even begin to fathom what it takes for Hadley to talk about her lived experiences.

1 Like

Raphael Warnock: “my mother went from picking someone elses cotton to picking her own son to go to the senate”

This guy:
20240819_225725_1

Raphael Warnick is dropping a sledgehammer right now. Just a complete and total bomb of inspiration. Wow.

Warnock taking us to church. Knew he would bring the fire. That guy has future POTUS level oratory, not sure it’ll ever shake out for him with our deep bench, but he has the juice.

1 Like

Curious whether every closing speaker will be this late, or if they’re hoping people fall asleep before Biden.

Walz excitedly holding up the Jill sign, very enthusiastic.

Cmon Joe, as good one final time as you ever were? Please!